AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can Models Appear "Invisible"?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2013
Hi girls! I was wondering if a model can "appear offline" and by that I don't mean being logged on to the web site with their cam off and their status showing as "offline".

The reason I ask is because I'm pretty sure that I've chatted with a model before without her user name even showing on my "online friends" list - as if she was "invisible" and didn't want anyone else to know she was there. Usually, even if her cam is off and her status is set to "offline" on her profile, her user name will still show in my "online friends" list while we chat but I feel like there's been a few times when we've chatted that not even her name has shown. Is this possible? Thanks!

I bet if you had hit refresh, you would have seen her listed. Models can only become invisible in my sex fantasies.

Reactions: Nordling
Girls can MFC mail and edit their profile while offline, but not PM.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Only if you buy her the cloak of invisibility on amazon.

How do you edit your profile offline? Every time I edit my profile I'm on. That's why I hardly do anything to it except one or two times a month all at once. I can answer mail offline, but that's it.

Tigresslily said:
How do you edit your profile offline? Every time I edit my profile I'm on. That's why I hardly do anything to it except one or two times a month all at once. I can answer mail offline, but that's it.
Go to profiles.myfreecams.com. Book mark it. Go there anytime you want to check your MFC mail or edit your profile or check your MFC stats or any of that administrative stuff.

By the way:
Tigresslily said:
I can answer mail offline, but that's it.
How have you done THIS, but not seen the "edit profile" link right below the MFC Mail link on that page? ;)

Attachments

• adminpage.jpg
    adminpage.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: PlayboyMegan
AmberCutie said:
Tigresslily said:
Go to profiles.myfreecams.com. Book mark it. Go there anytime you want to check your MFC mail or edit your profile or check your MFC stats or any of that administrative stuff.

And it works for premium members too! :blob3:

Reactions: emptiedglass
jodeum said:
AmberCutie said:
Tigresslily said:

Yup. Members can check their MFC mail and edit their profile offline as well. I bet a lot of people don't realize that.

AmberCutie said:
jodeum said:
AmberCutie said:
Tigresslily said:

Yup. Members can check their MFC mail and edit their profile offline as well. I bet a lot of people don't realize that.

I didn't until I read it hear quite a while back. :-D

but they can't read or respond to pms without being on the main page or their software right? Because I've had pm conversations with models on my friends list but not listed on friend's list like probably a dozen times at least. They can also post newsfeeds offline too, not sure if that's on the profile management page (I'm guessing members can't post newsfeeds or there'd be a 'newsfeeds that make you go WTF' thread).

Jupiter551 said:
but they can't read or respond to pms without being on the main page or their software right? Because I've had pm conversations with models on my friends list but not listed on friend's list like probably a dozen times at least. They can also post newsfeeds offline too, not sure if that's on the profile management page (I'm guessing members can't post newsfeeds or there'd be a 'newsfeeds that make you go WTF' thread).
Newsfeed is available offline, too. There is nothing on our admin page that allows us to PM with members while we are offline.

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
Newsfeed is available offline, too. There is nothing on our admin page that allows us to PM with members while we are offline.
Maybe it's just some kind of bug then

Jupiter551 said:
I'm guessing members can't post newsfeeds or there'd be a 'newsfeeds that make you go WTF' thread.

Yes, members can post news feeds on MFC. I see them all the time. But there aren't as many member news feeds as there are model news feeds, because models use it more to advertise shows that are about to happen, etc. If I click on 'News Feed', then click on 'All Models & Members', it shows a very long list of recent news feeds from both models and members. Often times the members' posts will say something like "Don't miss the cum show in FuckAllMyHolesBB's room!"

Status
Not open for further replies.