AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can models no longer hide bad satisfaction ratings?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
im asking because this one model, who is notorious for not delivering and taking fake privates (i wont mention her name, dont worry), just popped up with a new account a few days ago and she doesnt hide it. which is super odd, since its at 50% and deep red. pretty sure she would if she could.

is that a new measure to prevent fraud? if thats the case, big ups, it was long overdue!

This is the same girl from that other thread.

I was watching her yesterday and yet again, she went into private three times with a mod and when I spied, was just sitting typing.
Also, her rating is rising which which I would say is due to a 'loyal following' tipping her then rating her.

She was about 13 positives 11 negatives yesterday, but is now up to 18 positives. I strongly believe she goes into private with regular viewers, sees they are not happy with her con and bans them before they can give a bad rating. Is that possible?

Upvote 0
im not sure how the model side of things work, but i suspect she has a few "co-conspirators" with whom she is exchanging tokens back and forth to get her ratings up again. she probably does that exchange via private shows with her mods, which at the same time baits people into spying. and then of course she just sits there doing nothing, while the unsuspecting viewer is waiting for some action that doesnt happen.

Reactions: curious68
Upvote 0
Hi. I just grabbed these screen caps from my developer/verified account.

satisfactionbox.png settings.png

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: justsomeuser
Upvote 0
But was this created before the recent upgrades?
no, it's there since years

eta: you maybe mean that there is a possible modification making this inactive over a certain % of bad votes ? this is not easy to check... just ask her how she is tuned ;)

Upvote 0
I mean the account? Was that created before the upgrade.
OP was asking if this has changed recently so that you cannot hide it.

Upvote 0
eta: you maybe mean that there is a possible modification making this inactive over a certain % of bad votes ?
that would be a good addition, make it possible to hide till say 60%, if it goes lower disable the option to hide the rating.
but then again, why allow to hide it to begin with? if its hidden its a bad look for the model anyway.

Upvote 0
oops. my bad
I thought this was about the model who keeps creating new accounts on CB and there is/was a user on here that 'tracks' that models every movement.

disregard... move along.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
When a model/moderator 'silences' someone, can they still the messages posted afewards, as they still appear in my chat, but not to other viewers?

Upvote 0
I strongly believe she goes into private with regular viewers, sees they are not happy with her con and bans them before they can give a bad rating. Is that possible?
I've just seen this happen again. Comes out of a private, then straight into another .... no-one posts anything during this short session, but someone gets banned just before she returns. I'm hooked .... but also banned for taunting her after being silenced (well, the account without tokens is at least)

Upvote 0
When a model/moderator 'silences' someone, can they still the messages posted afterwards, as they still appear in my chat, but not to other viewers?
(assuming that you were silenced, as you spoke of your chat)
Normally no, but some bots can (and some do it) read and display it to model/mod according to the options. It's useless imo unless the model doesn't trust the mod and would like to control afterwards (then it's better to get ride of the mod)

Normally, silenced viewers can continue to howl at the moon without being heard by anybody. Silencing is not punishing, it's only cleaning the room and keeping a dirty chat only for her is masochist and counterproductive.

Upvote 0
(assuming that you were silenced, as you spoke of your chat)
Normally no, but some bots can (and some do it) read and display it to model/mod according to the options. It's useless imo unless the model doesn't trust the mod and would like to control afterwards (then it's better to get ride of the mod)

Normally, silenced viewers can continue to howl at the moon without being heard by anybody. Silencing is not punishing, it's only cleaning the room and keeping a dirty chat only for her is masochist and counterproductive.
Thanks.
I was silenced by a moderator for answering someone else's enquiry about her private (non)shows as the 'model' was in a private at the time. Out of curiosity, I continued to post silly messages to see what would happen and was eventually kicked by the 'model'.

Upvote 0
also, when you refresh the page or get deco/reco you can see deleted messages in the chat.
She could read your spoiling message when coming from pvt.

Upvote 0
Thanks.
I was silenced by a moderator for answering someone else's enquiry about her private (non)shows as the 'model' was in a private at the time. Out of curiosity, I continued to post silly messages to see what would happen and was eventually kicked by the 'model'.

Did the moderator use the official silence method, do you know? Or did he use an app or bot to do it?
Once you are silenced from the CB official way, you can no longer talk in chat so it should give you an error saying you have been silenced.

However, it sounds like maybe you were ninja silenced. This is achieved from some all in one apps/bots and a model or moderator can type /ninja NAME and it will silence you from talking BUT the model can have settings in the app to decide if SHE can still see the messages, and if the moderator/s can too. Some, or most will just set it to "no one to see the messages", so this would make it appear that you are still able to type and the messages SEND in chat, however, NO ONE but you (depending on the settings) will see the messages. Models will usually allow it as "yes let me (the model) to still see the messages" only if they know some tippers can be rude, but they are decent tippers. This way the model can still interact with the tipper without him/them disrupting the room and causing arguments, being rude, etc

Upvote 0
@Brett M
That sounds about right. I could see my messages , but not in another browser where I wasn't signed in. Anyway, I strongly feel she and her cohorts are cheating people, I have reported her and await CBs conclusion after they 'monitor' her room.
I'll say no more about her :blush:

Upvote 0
Once you are silenced from the CB official way, you can no longer talk in chat so it should give you an error saying you have been silenced.
only a detail... but it's not necessary to be silenced by a specific way.
Even silenced by the regular CB command, bots continue to get the messages.

CB filters are executed after bots and apps.
You can in example try without being model or mod: In a room that silences grays and that uses the bot called 'the menu' .
This bot announces automatically the menu's price when requesting in the chat ie 'PM' or 'boobs !', it recognizes words and returns the right menu entry (ie: flash boos (150) ). It responds also to silenced requests with no problem.

Upvote 0
yes i have seen 100% positive ratings in red too, which is odd. one would think red=beware and green=everything ok.
idk the reasoning behind the colors, maybe a bug?

Upvote 0
@justsomeuser
I noticed that she is now up to 74% and having watched many of her shows in the background (and spied occasionally) I can see why. I don't understand why the same 4 or 5 guys pour tokens into her room, but I can see that there are fewer passing tippers to express their dissatisfaction, thus the rating continues to rise.

How long do the votes stay on there guys? Eventually, the few general tippers will dwindle to almost zero and there will just be her group of mods giving her thumbs up and her rating will be close to 100%
Someone in another room stated "there is no such thing as a scam, just bad business practice" or something .... maybe it's a well accepted quote.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.