AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can someone help me 😁

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2021
im newbie in chaturbate and i wanna try how to use bitcoin payment method.. is coinbase is friendly?im in Philippines..

Coinbase should be fine if you plan on just converting to cash and withdrawing your money, otherwise you'd wise you'd want a wallet, like Sylo.
hi thanks for your response.. stress free! hehe.. u mean coinbase is fine using my payment method in chaturbate even if im the Philippines? and yeah just only plan to converting and withdrawing my money into my other crypto app that exclusive here in Philippines then transfer into my bank..

Upvote 0
hi thanks for your response.. stress free! hehe.. u mean coinbase is fine using my payment method in chaturbate even if im the Philippines? and yeah just only plan to converting and withdrawing my money into my other crypto app that exclusive here in Philippines then transfer into my bank..
If you have another crypto app that you can use to transfer to your money into your bank then you don't really need to use Coinbase and can just use that instead.

Upvote 0
How do people actually deal with bitcoin to wallet to cash withdrawing + tax filing? (Outside US)

If you keep it in bitcoin no one will ever care. If you start converting it into your bankaccount it will raise flags

@Nigerian Prince

Upvote 0
How do people actually deal with bitcoin to wallet to cash withdrawing + tax filing? (Outside US)

If you keep it in bitcoin no one will ever care. If you start converting it into your bankaccount it will raise flags

@Nigerian Prince
That depends entirely where you live. Here in Canada, to my knowledge, if you cam and get paid in bitcoin the entire amount you cash out, even if there has been an increase in the value of the currency, would be considered business income

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.