AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can we please talk about Aunt Flow?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2020
So I made a new account on MFC because when I was new model I made pretty decent money but life happened and I wasn't able to cam for awhile. When I came back a few ppl recognized me but my cam score was low and I wasn't making anyyy money.. Anyways making the account worked lol and more people are viewing and tipping me etc etc buuuut AUNT FLOW came into the day I made the new profile :( and obviously no one wants to see all that but I need to make as much as I can in the next 2 weeks and at least 5-6/14 of those days.. Well you get the picture lol
I had a friend who told me she used a diva cup? But I've never tried and idk if I can put more things inside of me with that in there omg LMAO

Do you guys just not cam when that happens or how do you get around that?

Most of the models I have visited during that time of the month do a lot of teasing, and will say put "no privates" in the subject. though, I have had a couple I visited quite often ask me to take me private and we still had fun with BJ teases, flirting, etc. There were a couple of times where the model used toys and it became a little "messy". As long as it doesn't become a focus point, it's not a big deal to me as I also don't have a problem with it in offline intimacy.

I had to deal with a similar problem after an abortion, I have been bleeding for almost 2 weeks after it, and wasn't allowed to use tampons. The solution was given to me here by several members: using dark period pads, dark underwear, dark towels and dark toys. If you use tampons, you can still put it on and tuck in (or cut) the rope so even if you can't use dildos, you can still use your fingers without getting messy.

I can't help you with the diva cup though, I never tried it but I'd like to someday!

Good luck!

You might want to try menstrual disc, not cup, as discs are designed for mess free period sex. There are disposable ones - softdisc or flex disc, and reusable ones - nixit, lumma unique or ziggy cup.

I shove a sea sponge and a menstrual cup in, and pray to the cam goddesses for no leakage. Also baby wipes, Black toy, black underwear, and darken the lighting.

If you are able to, try to get on a bc that will lighten your loads or non existent. I haven't had a period in two months and it has been heavens not having to deal with it and camming. I wish I switched to this bc years ago.

I use sea sponges, dark toys etc, but it's still noticeable for at least 5 days, and I am in heavy pain for usually a week or over, even taking max daily doses of tylenol and ibuprofen. So I take the time off to film clips with no bottomless nudity or play. I have never tried getting online anyways, and limiting shows to topless only though, due to anxiety that people would be not pay attention, take me pvt, then be mad. Maybe that anxiety is in my head though. I have never tried a cup, but heard good things about them.

I like the disc if you can get the seal right. It takes practice for me at least. But I can leave it in for 12 hours when I’m not super heavy flow. It’s called the ziggy disc. Great if you can change it at home but not great when you need to use public restrooms and can’t wash your hands in the same stall/room as the toilet. Usually I don’t cam during my period and use it as a break and clean my house or make content.

I can't use the diva cup because I have an IUD, so no experience with those.

You can use a cup with an IUD. Unfortunately a lot of doctors aren't up to date on newest research so they just recommend against it, but as long as you're careful there's no additional risk. It's best not to during the first 2-3 months when your body is most likely to reject the IUD anyway, but after that period you just have to be careful to break the seal before taking out the cup and not to accidentally tug on IUD strings when removing the cup.

Tampon, dark lingerine,toys and make a diferent type of show, i often just do Bj and anal lush in the ass too and it goes pretty well 4 me, if a user want's a pvt or something like that i tell them, some may say no, others may have no problem

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I know this isn't an option for everyone, but I've been on continuous cycle birth control for years now, and haven't had a period in that time. It's just the normal pill, but you skip the placebos. You have to get your doctor to prescribe it that way though, otherwise insurance companies won't let you fill it early enough to skip all the red pills. It depends on your doctor, but I had a really heavy flow and didn't want to do anything invasive, so my doc recommended it. I know some will prescribe continuous if you just ask!

I use Softdisks. Unlike the cups, you can wear a softdisk and still have sex. I use these all the time when Im on my period while camming and theyre a life saver! Im still able to use my lush and other toys without showing blood. You can get them on amazon:

Status
Not open for further replies.