AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can we smoke weed on cam on stripchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Emberblaze

Cam Model
Jan 9, 2015
The internet
Twitter Username
@Emberblazexxx
Streamate Username
Emberblazexxx
Alright, this might be the thing that gets me to finally try stripchat 😂

Upvote 0
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
If it isn't allowed it certainly happens.

As a side note, for me, watching a model sucking on a bong has zero appeal, sexual or otherwise. This may have more to do that in so many rooms where the model is smoking, the chat seems to be an endless stream of idiots talking about weed and how great it is or how wasted they got/get. (For so many Australian models I have seen, it seems to be their only on-cam activity)

And of course, this is their choice, and I move on to other rooms. :)

Upvote 0

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Alright, this might be the thing that gets me to finally try stripchat 😂
Agreed :) This ^^^^.

Helpful feedback @Ozzie_ definitely wouldn't want it to be the main and only focal point of a public room.

There are lots of people who would be more interested in smoking together (vaporizing and eating in my asthmatic case) in a one on one session, and chatting while doing other things too.
That's more the type of cam customer this is good news for, and exciting to hear about for.

Upvote 0
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
Agreed :) This ^^^^.

Helpful feedback @Ozzie_ definitely wouldn't want it to be the main and only focal point of a public room.

There are lots of people who would be more interested in smoking together (vaporizing and eating in my asthmatic case) in a one on one session, and chatting while doing other things too.
That's more the type of cam customer this is good news for, and exciting to hear about for.
In a private or ticket show I can see the appeal for those who are that way inclined.

In truth would feel the same about a model who spent all of her public show sitting on the floor sucking on a bottle of beer or scotch. The "worst" models I have seen have been new, and maybe it is their coping mechanism for the boredom of a slow room, but as a non-smoker of weed, it seems to me that getting stoned is counter-productive to creating a lively, active room. (Of course I am not a model so that is just my opinion)

Upvote 0

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
In a private or ticket show I can see the appeal for those who are that way inclined.

In truth would feel the same about a model who spent all of her public show sitting on the floor sucking on a bottle of beer or scotch. The "worst" models I have seen have been new, and maybe it is their coping mechanism for the boredom of a slow room, but as a non-smoker of weed, it seems to me that getting stoned is counter-productive to creating a lively, active room. (Of course I am not a model so that is just my opinion)
Yeah, if they are smoking indica sure.

Sometimes if the model has a disorder like anxiety or ADD or something, a good Sativa can help put them more in touch with their senses and make orgasms better, plus make them more social. But yeah if it's gonna detract from the social aspect of a public ticket show, then that's no good. It totally does sound counterproductive in that case. Also having a drink with someone or a puff, is different from becoming completely obliterated, which generally isn't going to be attractive to a lot of good men, and may attract a bad type.

Also I don't think the cam site staff would take kindly to someone who is going to imbibe to the point that they are not functional, that is probably counterproductive in many ways. It will also set all of their long-term fans off with worry and concern, and they will start messaging constantly upset, and father henning it. I once did a clip involving drinking whiskey, and boy did I ever regret it, I got father henned for weeks afterward!. Long-term fans will get very upset at that. At least in my case. Not worth worrying, concerning, or triggering people like that.

But a puff or a drink here or there is nice and social.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
If it isn't allowed it certainly happens.

As a side note, for me, watching a model sucking on a bong has zero appeal, sexual or otherwise. This may have more to do that in so many rooms where the model is smoking, the chat seems to be an endless stream of idiots talking about weed and how great it is or how wasted they got/get. (For so many Australian models I have seen, it seems to be their only on-cam activity)

And of course, this is their choice, and I move on to other rooms. :)
I am bongless. I make king size joints that look like cigs until they get down too far and look like a joint again.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0