AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Chili
Twitter Username
@Zimbabo
If account is flagged accidentally for age verification (already verified), can you still stream after sending them emails while waiting for a reply?

Or you can only stream after they reply and clear the mistake?

I think so but I can't say with 100% certainty, was it a situation where they removed age verification and you couldnt accept tokens and now you can accept tokens?
In my page everything looks normal. They simply sent me an email with the link to the page for verification and saying that my account was flagged I need to get age verified. And this happened to me once before. But that time it was solved real quick. This time I have been waiting for more than three days with no reply. And yes it's a total mistake since I've been age verified a long time ago and with time I only grow older not younger 😂

Reactions: DoD404
My mantra when I do not know the answer to this type of stuff is emailing to support. Explain the situation and ask if you are still able to livestream.
Also, this is a chance to say that is was a mistake because you have been through age verification already.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.