AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2021
I have been having low days.
I tried staying naked/ dressed, change different goals, changing makeup, filters, teasing, talk, even different style. But it doesn't seem to work anymore. Much less people are watching my stream this week. Is my stream too blurry? Do I need to change my look or hair if that's the problem? Or it's just that people are all bored of me..
I'm getting really upset...
My Chaturbate username is kaveskiki. Maybe you can watch me and tell me what the problem is if you want to. Thank you.

Reactions: piercedcock78
I've looked into your room and I was 1 hour to late. Your Pictures are very beautiful. If you look around in this forum you will see that many models are having issues with low tipping right now. As A viewer I can confirm that any room I visit right now is very slow compared to the norm, without exception. So I'm pretty sure its not your fault. Yes, it's easy for me to say. And I understand that if things go slow, the first thing that comes to mind is "Do I do something wrong?" That is normal, also in other kinds of work. But most of the time there is nothing you can do but try to hold on to what you are and want to be. Staying yourself will pay of. I've seen models who made it through very slow times by staying strong and keeping their way. Of course they also had their doubts and questions. But at the end a person who is how she likes herself and makes it through hard times is very attractive.

In terms of how you look, what you do and how to act there is no advice anyone can give you. As a viewer you have only your own taste as a reference, and even that doesn't say anything.

example: I like long hair. But then there was this model with short hair and in this moment it was the mot beautiful thing I could imagine. I think it was because she liked it herself and had a good feeling about it.

Again, that's easy for me to say, and I'm sorry when I sound like a know-better.

As for the stream being blurry, I'll try to visit you soon and have a look. Either way I have to follow you because of the pictures being very hot.

Do I need to change my look or hair if that's the problem? Or it's just that people are all bored of me..
I can almost guarantee you nobody is bored with you, but parts of the world are heading into yet another lockdown and people are busy spending whatever extra money they have on the upcoming christmas celebrations, travel etc. Cam sites are nowhere on my personal Maslow's hierarchy of needs. It's one of the first things to go when I have no time or need the money for something else. It's simple mathematics.

Your looks are perfectly fine though, but as a user I can't give you any modeling advice other than the not so helpful "looks good to me" anyway :)

I tried staying naked/ dressed, change different goals, changing makeup, filters, teasing, talk, even different style. But it doesn't seem to work anymore. Much less people are watching my stream this week. Is my stream too blurry? Do I need to change my look or hair if that's the problem? Or it's just that people are all bored of me..
My Chaturbate username is kaveskiki. Maybe you can watch me and tell me what the problem is if you want to. Thank you.

I kind of compare it to when I used to do sales. Some days it was back to back and other days you would stare bored and blank at your computer and the hours would drag.

These last couple of shows have been kind of slow for me also.

Keep hanging in there and something will turn around. Also, thanks for making me not feel so alone.

I've looked into your room and I was 1 hour to late. Your Pictures are very beautiful. If you look around in this forum you will see that many models are having issues with low tipping right now. As A viewer I can confirm that any room I visit right now is very slow compared to the norm, without exception. So I'm pretty sure its not your fault. Yes, it's easy for me to say. And I understand that if things go slow, the first thing that comes to mind is "Do I do something wrong?" That is normal, also in other kinds of work. But most of the time there is nothing you can do but try to hold on to what you are and want to be. Staying yourself will pay of. I've seen models who made it through very slow times by staying strong and keeping their way. Of course they also had their doubts and questions. But at the end a person who is how she likes herself and makes it through hard times is very attractive.

In terms of how you look, what you do and how to act there is no advice anyone can give you. As a viewer you have only your own taste as a reference, and even that doesn't say anything.

example: I like long hair. But then there was this model with short hair and in this moment it was the mot beautiful thing I could imagine. I think it was because she liked it herself and had a good feeling about it.

Again, that's easy for me to say, and I'm sorry when I sound like a know-better.

As for the stream being blurry, I'll try to visit you soon and have a look. Either way I have to follow you because of the pictures being very hot.
I have been watching Sammy flood and she's been doing very well as usual..

I have been watching Sammy flood and she's been doing very well as usual..
You will always find models doing well at any time. What is your point? Do you want to be exactly how they are? That won't happen, even if you try. If I see models who "do well" I see persons who are convinced that what they are doing is exactly what is right for them. For some it takes 2 weeks to find that out, for others it takes 2 years. Then it takes even more time until the right viewers find them. Nobody but yourself can tell you what is right for you. Don't underestimate viewers. Many of us see exactly if a model has fun and wants to do what she is doing. Of course there are models who can act very convincing without anyone noticing how miserable they are. But in the long run this isn't healthy I guess.

So my guess is, that models have to look inside themself and ask "what do I want? What makes me happy?"

Sounds simple but it isn't. It is maybe the hardest question anybody can pose. Some people never find that out, but as a model/artist you have to.

If you play a song on the piano and you ask yourself every note you play if its the right one, the performance will be crap. Better close your eyes and let your fingers do the work. For this to work you need years and years of practice and while the first notes of the song might sound strange to some people, those who like it REALLY like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Speaking as a member, I think you should generally avoid thinking that low traffic is because of anything you’re doing wrong. Especially this week, when everyone is busy and distracted by holiday events, travel and gift purchases. But really that applies to any week.

Until you have established some “regulars” that come to most shows, you might have days when people just aren’t finding you. It’s not because of anything you are doing wrong. There are a lot of models, and as a member, I think it’s almost impossible to see all of the ones I would genuinely enjoy. It took me 8 months to find the model I enjoy the most. Not because she suddenly got better at modeling, and not because I wasn’t searching before. It’s just a huge game of chance, as a member, trying to land in rooms that match my tastes.

Keep your head up and keep doing the type of show you prefer doing. I promise there are members that would love it. You just have to be patient enough to wait for them to find you. Good luck!

Shes asking you to watch it and give your opinion, shes not a new model. Shes still a front page model.
I'm not a front page model. I get to the front page only when the traffic is really good for me that day. Those front page models are on the front page every single day.

I'm not a front page model. I get to the front page only when the traffic is really good for me that day. Those front page models are on the front page every single day.
Front page is first 90 slots you do that every single time you broadcast, in fact you almost always get there in about 30 minutes of you starting to broadcast so definitely a front page model.

I actually see you on now, its not blurry, nice job with the mic stand thats cute. You got no lovense feedback, either the obs overlay or the chat feedback. I know sammy doesn't use either but your audience is different right?

You have some sort of chat filtering going on, I tested it after i noticed how suspiciously quiet it was. I sent an onionhi emoji and others could not see it at all, I suspect you could not see it as well since you responded to my hi when I sent it in plain text but not the emoji. Oh looks like maybe you just filter emojis by themselves without text? I don't know though it seems too quiet I feel like theres likely additional filtering taking place.

Personally and its probably only me cause of my claustrophobia but things are kind of cluttered around you, its just not a neat cam space, i see cardboard boxes, bookbags, wires hanging over the chair, some extra stuff on the dresser etc and its just all around you. When you brought the camera down between the dresser and i guess your desk? then things really felt cramped. (I don't recall seeing all this clutter last time so maybe it was just today but should take a moment to throw that extra stuff outside of the cameras view)

You waited too long to update that goal, think oil is a lil weak of a follow up after a show like that.

I have popped in your room a bunch of times and thought it was crazy cool how much you get tipped. I just stopped in and saw that you completed 70 goals in 4 hours. I, and many other models, can't complete one goal in that amount of time. You might just have really high expectations for yourself.

Similar to you, I tried modeling myself after other models and staying naked/dressed, changing goals, changing styles, teasing, talking and some days I am on for 3-4 hours with only models in my room and no tips, and then some days lots of tips with real users in my room. I honestly don't believe that a clean or nice room has too much to do with how much a model makes. I have seen some models streaming from some shady looking spaces and making bank. I have 2 spots that are fairly well done and it doesn't help. It's crazy how this all works.

Reactions: Lucy_
I honestly don't believe that a clean or nice room has too much to do with how much a model makes. I have seen some models streaming from some shady looking spaces and making bank. I have 2 spots that are fairly well done and it doesn't help. It's crazy how this all works.

I hear this type of thing all the time, its not my lighting because other models are successful and they have worst lighting than me, its not my quality because ive seen successful models on a laptop camera, its not my spanish music because other models blast spanish music and they are successful. Its not my constant conversations in russian because...etc etc etc

Always put your best foot forward.

Reactions: blayze_noir
I hear this type of thing all the time, its not my lighting because other models are successful and they have worst lighting than me, its not my quality because ive seen successful models on a laptop camera, its not my spanish music because other models blast spanish music and they are successful. Its not my constant conversations in russian because...etc etc etc

Always put your best foot forward.
I don't disagree. I just think that most users aren't as picky as long as they get the show they want. I come from a musical performance background and would never hit the stage without looking perfect. I do the same with my cam shows. "I'm just sayin'" :D

I looked at your profile and it looks really nice - u got beautiful photos and a well-tailored profile. I haven't been able to catch you online tho.
Don't panic if u have lower traffic than usual for just a couple of days. It will get better. During this time of the year, most members are spending time with their families, getting to the hustle and bustle of Xmas shopping, etc.

Number 15 on the 1st page. Over 6000 users, and have gotten nearly 12000 in tokens in just over 3 hours on Christmas Eve day. I *think* you are doing just fine. :rolleyes:
That sounds great to me!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'd love to help you any way that I can actually... It seems like at the end it may be a traffic problem, Id have to watch your stream to tell you if there's anything out of the ordinary

Status
Not open for further replies.