AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you help me identify this cam girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemmee just open this database I've compiled of every single sex-worker ever, which luckily enough has face recognition software, so it doesn't need any extra identifying information beyond a face and single name... I mean, I totally don't mind putting in this extra work for a stranger dude on the interwebs. It's cool - that's obviously what this forum is for!! It'll just take a few minutes to run this video through the database to get an answer. Hang on....

AH! Cool! Looks like that results are in! Let's see what it says!

And the database says..... Aunt Lucy. Saffron, you were totally right!! Damn, I'm so jealous of your amazing family. Your illustrious line never ceases to bless us with the most beautiful ladies and sexy dudes. I don't know where the sex work world would be with you and your relatives!

That is Selena_Homez

I've seen this girl before and her 2, 70's throwback stunt cocks... Lucy. yah that was it...

definitely Aunt Lucy, but maybe she's camming under another username when she does threesomes? like a separate couples account.

willing to do some Magnum PI work to find her new account if you can cover my helicopter costs.

Um hello? Does no one find it objectionable that the link is to a site that contains recordings of cam models? I know we all know everything is recorded all the time but why give these people any more publicity than necessary?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Um hello? Does no one find it objectionable that the link is to a site that contains recordings of cam models? I know we all know everything is recorded all the time but why give these people any more publicity than necessary?
That's why we treat these posts with such contempt.
Secondly, I heard Aunt Lucy has an operation.
She now goes by Uncle Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.