AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you post the same content across MV, C4S, and iWC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 28, 2014
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/184084/Jade_Foxx/
I've never signed up for a site that was specifically for clips or vids but I liked that MV explicitly said that creators retain the copyright to their content. I would like to try Clips4Sale and iWantClips as well but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't get in trouble for sharing the same clips and I didn't see anything about copyright on there. Would that be an issue for any of those sites?

As long as you use a generic watermark you shouldn't run into any issues. Each of those sites caters to a very different crowd so its likely that what sales well on MV may not do so good on c4s or iwc and vice versa.

Yes you can but I totally agree with Elay!! *MV= Vanilla *C4S= Fetish *IWC=FemDom - I obv have femdom stuff that sells insane on C4S but typically this is how it is for us clip makers.

Thanks for the info ladies! I'm going to sign up and try those other clip sites too then and see how they do. As for the watermark, would they all be okay with a watermark that leads to a personal site or do I just need to stick to my name or put on a different watermark for each site?

C4S does have a rule when you first start out where they won't let you have Twitter watermarks or other links in your Gif. Just keep that in mind. I think it's for the first 30 days.

I'm on MV and Clips4Sale and haven't had any issues with my watermark being BrantleyBlazeXO.com. The only thing though is with Clips4Sale, you'll need to have a link back to your Clips4Sale store prominently displayed on your personal website.
Hey lady! Glad to see you here!

Status
Not open for further replies.