AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you use prepaid cards to receive payments on mfc? Can you get a check sent to a po box?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AINTK25

Banhammered
Nov 11, 2018
I'm curious I have no bank account just a global cash card from work and I have no actual address because my mom lives here but I'm not under it by name it's a long story and I'm looking to get out basically. Anyhow how do I get paid in my situation I read payment options and I'm not sure any apply to me advice?

First step to adulting is get a bank account. Then maybe a POBox. I'm not sure if cam sites mail to POBoxes.

Upvote 0
First step to adulting is get a bank account. Then maybe a POBox. I'm not sure if cam sites mail to POBoxes.
I had an account at 17 but it's 300 dollars under now. I'm not sure I can use the account if I end up making more than that. Right now I don't have that much I've only been on the site 3 hours but I think if I were to put more time in it by the 1rst I should have way more than that with the rate I'm going with so far. But it's been closed for 7 years. I partied at hotels and ordered several pizzas when I turned 18 until they closed my account and I took a whole bunch of money out of the account before they could close it. So I doubt they'd let me use the account again considering what I did. That's the only bank account I've ever had. More easily I could try to get my mom to get my name on her room but the thing is I have to bring papers from court because her landowner's office have bad information in the computers because I had to sue my last landowners for damaged property while I living there and for some reason it comes up as an eviction but when I go to court it comes up what it was an unlawful lockout of a paying tenant. This is the reason I don't really want to have to deal with the people in her office because they were totally hostile even after I tried to explain what happened. And that I had papers that showed how the judge ruled. That's why I thought of alternatives for a check in the mil or deposit to my account. I know on the website netspend says they do deposits. I know my current card I have from my current job also is advertising how to get money deposited from another job I just don't know if mfc accepts this I have looked on their website I don't see any actual information on it. I see some people on here from there talking about getting po boxes though.

Upvote 0
I'm curious I have no bank account just a global cash card from work and I have no actual address because my mom lives here but I'm not under it by name it's a long story and I'm looking to get out basically. Anyhow how do I get paid in my situation I read payment options and I'm not sure any apply to me advice?

These banks will give people who have messed up in the past a second chance:

https://www.crediful.com/no-chexsystems-and-second-chance-banks/

A bank account is really your best option.

I don't understand why you would need to deal with your mother's landlord to get mail there. Can't you just put the address down and pick up your mail when she does?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.