AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Canadian Camming and HST

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2018
Hey all!
Canadian cam girl here, started in October. I just got my taxes done. I was quite vague about what I do to my accountant, but self employed is what I claimed my $14K that I made at the end of last year. After this, my accountant began speaking of HST and what happens once you are no longer a small business (after earning $30,000 in a year), including collecting HST for your business and paying in. This is, obviously, quite impossible, and stated as such, as that the website I work for collects credits from the clients, which are then paid in to us. There's really no source of information on the internet in regards to this.

I was wondering if there were any Canadian cam girls in here who make over $30K a year and have encountered this problem, and is there a worry for me?

Thanks to all in advance, and I'm happy to finally be a part of this community :D

Summer :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.