AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2019
BC Canada
Sorry if this has been asked may times already but does anyone have any idea on what payment options are best for Canadians?

I'm new to CB (holy crap! SO MUCH FUN) but I'm not sure how the payment options work for Canadians. I feel like I've Googled it so many times but still don't really understand what the best option for payment is (or when they actually pay out but i think the minimum is $100).

Also, a member on CB approached me to provide some content for him but I don't know what the best option to collect payment for that is. PayPal is out of the question (which he says he's used with other cam girls) but I know it can't be trusted. Would IndieBill be better? Or should I just tell him to tip the tokens for it though CB or NiteFlirt or something and if he refuses I should stop talking to him.

... SO much confusion. How do you guys figure these things out lol (I'm obvs such a newbie).

Status
Not open for further replies.