AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cancelling private show recording on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2022
Hi is it possible that the cam performer can prevent a show recording after you have clicked the link to request a private show? I don’t enter private shows unless I can get a recording. I don’t mind paying extra tokens if that is what is agreed but twice now I have requested a private show where recording was advertised and afterwards they never appeared in my collection. So I wondered if any cam performer can tell me if after a site user has requested a private show, and is awaiting approval, that you can still switch off recording so the user thinks they are getting one when they are not? I have complained after the first time it happened to CB wondering if there was a technical problem but they said that the performer did not allow recording.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.