AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cannot broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2022
Greetings! please help me. I am a trans model in stripchat. I dont know if I am suspended or ban forever. I can still log in but cannot broadcast. When I search my account in the site, it says Account Disabled. I didnt receive any email from Stripchat if I am ban or suspended.

Greetings! please help me. I am a trans model in stripchat. I dont know if I am suspended or ban forever. I can still log in but cannot broadcast. When I search my account in the site, it says Account Disabled. I didnt receive any email from Stripchat if I am ban or suspended.

Hey @MiracleTS
Have you tried to contact the Support team regarding this issue?
How to contact the Stripchat Support team:​
1. Click on the following link https://stripchat.com/help/
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Contact Support​

Alternatively, please contact me (charlie@stripchat.com) from your SC registered email address and note your SC username in the email and reference this thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.