AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cannot contact customer support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2021
Hi, I am a Stripchat user. I pay for the membership (not sure what it’s called, costs 20 bucks a month).

I cannot login to my account because I forgot the email I used to sign up for it. I know my username and the card number. I don’t want to put a stop payment on the card and start a new account because I have recordings on there that I don’t want to lose.

it seems I can only get through to customer support if I know my email, which seems crazy given my current situation. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi, I am a Stripchat user. I pay for the membership (not sure what it’s called, costs 20 bucks a month).

I cannot login to my account because I forgot the email I used to sign up for it. I know my username and the card number. I don’t want to put a stop payment on the card and start a new account because I have recordings on there that I don’t want to lose.

it seems I can only get through to customer support if I know my email, which seems crazy given my current situation. Any help would be much appreciated.

In that case, let's do this: contact the support chat (Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site > LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page), describe the situation, and ask to remind you of the email.

My colleagues will verify you with the credit card you used in our system.

(Please, PM me after sending the request, I will ask support to check your request as soon as possible).

Upvote 0
In that case, let's do this: contact the support chat (Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site > LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page), describe the situation, and ask to remind you of the email.

My colleagues will verify you with the credit card you used in our system.

(Please, PM me after sending the request, I will ask support to check your request as soon as possible).
I have tried to do that. But they will not allow me to contact anyone unless I’ve entered an email.

Upvote 0
I have tried to do that. But they will not allow me to contact anyone unless I’ve entered an email.

Just enter another email; it's okay in such cases:)

As I already told, my colleagues will require you to verify your account with another form of ID and/or other personal information in order to assist with your question

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.