AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cannot get into CB - no replies from Support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2020
Hi there! My profile name is adamc86 and I have sent six emails to support with zero responses. I got locked out of my account and cannot gain access. I thought I had my account attached to my email, but it is not. Is there anyway you, @punker barbie, could see what is going on?
I’m not a cam model, but I do have tokens on my account which I would like access to. Thank you so much for your help!

Hi there! My profile name is adamc86 and I have sent six emails to support with zero responses. I got locked out of my account and cannot gain access. I thought I had my account attached to my email, but it is not. Is there anyway you, @punker barbie, could see what is going on?
I’m not a cam model, but I do have tokens on my account which I would like access to. Thank you so much for your help!

Support states that the account is currently banned. They have responded to your emails with information as to the reason why the account was banned. Please check your inbox again and if you do not see anything feel free to reach out to support again for more information.

Upvote 0
Support states that the account is currently banned. They have responded to your emails with information as to the reason why the account was banned. Please check your inbox again and if you do not see anything feel free to reach out to support again for more information.
Thank you for your response. I have sent support an email asking for clarification. I checked all of my mailboxes, including spam and junk, and did not see any emails from support. Hopefully this time we will connect.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your response. I have sent support an email asking for clarification. I checked all of my mailboxes, including spam and junk, and did not see any emails from support. Hopefully this time we will connect.
@punker barbie I have sent a follow up email requesting clarification, and still no response. Is there a way to check which email address support is sending emails to? I fear my account may have been hacked, and the hacker changed the account’s corresponding email address. Thanks, again!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I have sent a follow up email requesting clarification, and still no response. Is there a way to check which email address support is sending emails to? I fear my account may have been hacked, and the hacker changed the account’s corresponding email address. Thanks, again!

Personal information such as your email address will not be provided here. Support responded directly to your email that was received on Monday, 6/8/2020. They are sending another follow up email to you regarding your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.