AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cannot purchase tokens (Payment Declined)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2022
Hi I would like to have a support here, I sent an email 3 days ago and got no answers yet, I have not been banned from chaturbate, just created an account and tried to buy tokens and says Payment Declined, contacted my bank, there was no problem with them, tried different cards, different CB account, I do not use VPN, but I tried VPN to see if it was my IP, every time the same screen of Payment Declined, so I want a support here, thanks.
@punker barbie I have no ticket, my username refund1012

Hi I would like to have a support here, I sent an email 3 days ago and got no answers yet, I have not been banned from chaturbate, just created an account and tried to buy tokens and says Payment Declined, contacted my bank, there was no problem with them, tried different cards, different CB account, I do not use VPN, but I tried VPN to see if it was my IP, every time the same screen of Payment Declined, so I want a support here, thanks.
@punker barbie I have no ticket, my username refund1012
refund1012: did you ever figure out what the problem was? I was having a similar problem (but when trying to upgrade to Premium). No matter what I do it says Payment Declined.

Upvote 0
This may or may not be helpful depending on your situations, but:

Keep in mind many credit cards will initially decline a token purchase due to the nature of the purchase/an abundance of caution about fraudulent activity. You might have to call them and ask specifically about the declined transaction (not just “is my account in good standing”) so they trust it was really you, making a legit purchase. Sometimes that’s all it takes to clear it up (assuming, of course, that your account really is yours and has funds available).

But they don’t always allow cam site token transactions from the get-go. Once you confirm it’s legit, you may not have any repeat issues.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.