AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't Connect to vrxhamsterlive.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2022
Has anyone experienced any issues connecting to xhamsterlive.com from their VR headset for the past couple of days? I'm using the meta quest 2 and can't connect to both the vr and non-vr xhamster sites in the headset. vrstripchatlive.com is fine. wondering if it's some kind of firewall or dns issue. I reported it to xhamsterlive customer service, but have got nothing substantive back yet.

Hey @ShafaTudou
I have sent you a PM as I would like some more info from you.

If anyone else is experiencing the same issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Upvote 0
Zažil někdo nějaké problémy s připojením k xhamsterlive.com z jejich VR headsetu za posledních pár dní? Používám meta quest 2 a nemohu se připojit k webům xhamster vr i non-vr v náhlavní soupravě. vrstripchatlive.com je v pořádku. zajímalo by mě, jestli je to nějaký problém s firewallem nebo dns. Nahlásil jsem to zákaznickému servisu xhamsterlive, ale zatím jsem nedostal nic podstatného.
ahoj, neměla by tam být tečka? vr.stripchatlive.com funguje.

Upvote 0
Hey Charlie, it looks like they resolved whatever the issue was a couple of days after I posted my initial message; everything's been fine since.

Great news!
Thanks for letting me know and for being patient whilst our team sorted out the problem ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.