AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cant figure out room topics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2020
im new at mfc and im seeing other models to get the hang of it, but i cant seem to understand room topics that well. Usually theres like a number with a hashtag, im assuming thats the times the goal has been hit, and then theres a tip countdown. However, the tip countdowns are huge, like 5000tks, so that cant possibly be the times the countdown goal was hit? Help!

im new at mfc and im seeing other models to get the hang of it, but i cant seem to understand room topics that well. Usually theres like a number with a hashtag, im assuming thats the times the goal has been hit, and then theres a tip countdown. However, the tip countdowns are huge, like 5000tks, so that cant possibly be the times the countdown goal was hit? Help!
The hashtag is probably their rank on the Miss MFC competition. It's based on the amount of tokens during that momth.

Upvote 0
Tip countdowns mean this is how many tokens remain before they will do the show they have said in the topic. On mfc you can set this to countdiwn automatically as tips come in.

Reactions: romanholiday
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.