AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't get any answer from MFC support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2017
MFC Username
frankk_
It seems i cant get any answer from MFC support and i have no idea, if they have some vacation ,or something? i sent like 6 mails now, both through regular mail app and by contact form and nothing. I'm kinda stuck because i cant touch tokens without clear answer from them and i have no idea if thats only me or there is some MFC support problems? Anyone have any problems with them also?

thx
Frank

No issues here. But, it isn't unusual to receive zero response from MFC support if you're a member.

Upvote 0
It seems i cant get any answer from MFC support and i have no idea, if they have some vacation ,or something? i sent like 6 mails now, both through regular mail app and by contact form and nothing. I'm kinda stuck because i cant touch tokens without clear answer from them and i have no idea if thats only me or there is some MFC support problems? Anyone have any problems with them also?

thx
Frank
Sorry if I missed it, but what is your actual issue that you've been contacting MFC support about?

Account banned? Can't buy tokens? Can't tip?

Upvote 0
im not sure but i doubt that support for members and models are the same. But i might be wrong...
Still, i wonder if any members have also that problem.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Its not about any problem, it is about very specific situation that i cant get any info about from MFC wiki/help.
So you're here to yell that support isn't answering you about a situation that you won't tell us about?

Why can't you tell us the situation? This thread is kind of pointless without it. Sometimes if we (as users and models of the site) know what the "situation" is, we can help you figure out why you're getting no response.

Upvote 0
So you're here to yell that support isn't answering you about a situation that you won't tell us about?

Why can't you tell us the situation? This thread is kind of pointless without it. Sometimes if we (as users and models of the site) know what the "situation" is, we can help you figure out why you're getting no response.
I am not yelling. Or complaining. Or whatever. Dont acuse me about things i did not do.
And i will not write anything about situation because its personal in details to understand. And no, its not detailed as a question for support, because it is question about procedure only, not about any personal details.

My only question was if any MFC members had any troubles getting answers from support lately, or ever about something very specific.

Upvote 0
Yes MFC support is terrible for members. I once contacted them about increasing my token purchase option. Never recieved a reply. Only after I reached 10k points, when I again contacted them, I recieved a reply that they would do that.

Upvote 1
As a member, I prefer MFC to CB, SM, or others. Yes, the support is very shitty.

Supposedly, the "Rewards points" is also meant to help possibly get you better support:

You have accumulated a total of xxxxxx Rewards Points. Customers with high reward points may receive priority support, access to special features throughout the site, and a big thank you from all of the models and staff at MyFreeCams!

But, for me, that's a lie. Of the five or six messages I sent in, I received two responses. I'd say anything that isn't a bug, or prevents models from being tipped gets ignored. Or, at least no action taken as I'm sure they get countless of members submitting tickets complaining about little things or begging for tokens back due to buyer's remorse. They probably also don't have a lot of people just doing support tickets (hell, one of the tickets I submitted Leo himself answered because I reported a potential bug which prevented me from tipping models).

Going back to my original post in this thread, I responded saying I had no problems as I read it where the OP was having issues with tokens and not being able to tip (touch them). Thus why I said I had no problems.

Upvote 0
I'd say anything that isn't a bug, or prevents models from being tipped gets ignored. Or, at least no action taken as I'm sure they get countless of members submitting tickets complaining about little things or begging for tokens back due to buyer's remorse. They probably also don't have a lot of people just doing support tickets (hell, one of the tickets I submitted Leo himself answered because I reported a potential bug which prevented me from tipping models).

Going back to my original post in this thread, I responded saying I had no problems as I read it where the OP was having issues with tokens and not being able to tip (touch them). Thus why I said I had no problems.
Just imagining the amount of messages they get, I feel like really random unimportant stuff gets ignored in order to prioritize the more crucial stuff. Kiiiinda why I wanted so badly for OP to at least give an idea of what the situation/problem was so we could be like "yeah dude I'd ignore that message, too" or "crap dude, yeah that's important they should get back to you asap!"

Also, this subforum is mostly for trying to find solutions or answers to actual problems/bugs/situations. Unfortunately this is the only unofficial support section here that doesn't have verified MFC reps available to reply. But so many of us have been on MFC for so long we can lend our experience and knowledge to those coming here for help.

Upvote 0
Just imagining the amount of messages they get, I feel like really random unimportant stuff gets ignored in order to prioritize the more crucial stuff. Kiiiinda why I wanted so badly for OP to at least give an idea of what the situation/problem was so we could be like "yeah dude I'd ignore that message, too" or "crap dude, yeah that's important they should get back to you asap!"

Also, this subforum is mostly for trying to find solutions or answers to actual problems/bugs/situations. Unfortunately this is the only unofficial support section here that doesn't have verified MFC reps available to reply. But so many of us have been on MFC for so long we can lend our experience and knowledge to those coming here for help.

Agreed on the prioritization of tickets. I can't imagine the sheer volume of messages they get. Though, sometimes it'd be nice to see a response from them regarding an issue a member has sent in multiple times. Even if it's something they won't take action on, at least it's documented and then might give some semblance of showing they do respond.

While it's good to have a community support forum, it'd be nice to have a verified rep to tackle some of the more official things. But, glad to help as can. :)

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I contacted the model’s support email for ID verification and i haven’t got a response either. i wonder if there’s an industry representative here?

Sadly, Amber said MFC doesn't have a rep here.

Reactions: squirtalot
Upvote 0
I contacted the model’s support email for ID verification and i haven’t got a response either. i wonder if there’s an industry representative here?
Are you sure your country isn’t banned from camming on MFC? If so that might be why.

Upvote 0
I wasnt aware of models from specific countries not being able to cam on mfc
Their wiki says that they accept models from "most countries" but don't list which ones unfortunately. At some point I believe they removed some Asian countries from their approval list.

Upvote 0
Supposedly, the "Rewards points" is also meant to help possibly get you better support:

You have accumulated a total of xxxxxx Rewards Points. Customers with high reward points may receive priority support, access to special features throughout the site, and a big thank you from all of the models and staff at MyFreeCams!
That is not my case sadly. I got platinum in '12, from that time my acc just grew. It is obvious for me now, that mfc just ignore cases of their choice, and discard reward points or whatever of membership.

Technical support is working well thou, any questions about HLS/WebRTC, or internet speeds requirements, etc., are answered quite fast as i checked.

Upvote 0
That is not my case sadly. I got platinum in '12, from that time my acc just grew. It is obvious for me now, that mfc just ignore cases of their choice, and discard reward points or whatever of membership.

Technical support is working well thou, any questions about HLS/WebRTC, or internet speeds requirements, etc., are answered quite fast as i checked.
I’m still not quite sure what specific problem you have, even a generic high-level description might help here as there’s so many on MFC.

but, yes, MFC support is highly selective. It’s why I said previously that it seems anything that isn’t a big, or prevents someone from tipping a model (or buying tokens for that matter) will get ignored.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
My suggestion OP is that if it is procedural to you, but has a financial implication to them or the models. That will likely get your question answered. If your question to them reads procedural to you, but is more of a user preference, or customary type of question, that can vary by individual it is probably not going to be answered. As the interpretation, expectation, or solving may vary by person/experience/and so forth.

Whatever the issue may be tie it to why you don't want to purchase tokens, can't purchase tokens, or want a refund of the tokens you have. That will most likely get them to respond to you.

For example I used a gift card a month or so ago to add some tokens to my account. The way I entered the information made MFC put a limit on my account. And instructed me to add some additional things to remove this restriction. I contacted support, indicated my status with the site, how long I'd been on the site, and how I hadn't had any kind of restriction of this level before. I explained how I buy tokens, how often, and why I felt their request wasn't necessary. I got a response almost immediately. And they restored my account to it's original means.

It's always about the money man.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.