AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't Get Charlesbot to Work...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IntravenousFlytrap

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 5, 2017
Wonderland
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@IVenusflytrap
MFC Username
IVenusFlytrap
Chaturbate Username
IntravenousFlytrap
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000928092/PsiloKitty/
I added him to my room and he shows up on my viewers list. I'll PM him with the command the official Charlesbot website tells me to PM him with, and nothing happens.

What's the deal? How does he work? What do I do?

Help!

This is on MFC right?

So you PM
/pm CharlesBot !joinroom

and CharlesBot joined the room.

At that point it should send you some message , which is the start of a tutorial.

did you get those message, did you fallow what they said to do? you may not be able to do any thing till you finish the tutorial.

You could also try to go to the control panel
https://charlesbot.com/controlpanel/

• Helpful!
Reactions: Bellatrix Bandit
I went to the website just to check it out once and didn't do anything to add him to my room but the next time I got on MFC there he was. Didn't send me any messages or anything. I'll check out the control panel.

Did you pm him 1`st?as far as I remember I pm`ed him !joinroom first and then I went to the control panel and did my commends

Oh, okay that worked. Thank you. DIdn't know I had to PM him to join the room. However, is there a list of commands I can choose from to get him to do things? I'm at the page where it says to enter commands but there's no instructions on how to do that? I have no idea what to command him to do.

You have to make the commends yourself .In the command box you put the shortcut such as !twitter and response you put what you want the command to say,such as Follow me on Twitter @(your twitter) and save

Is anyone else having charlesbot sign in issues? He was working fine, and now all of a sudden I cannot sign in to my control panel! I have taken him off my list, re-added him, re-invited him to the room, and I still cant get to my control panel! I have rest my password where it recognizes my ID for a min, lets me make a password, and then poof I cant sign in! Yesterday I DM charlesbot, tweeted to the site, and getting no response! Getting frustrated to say the least!

Is anyone else having charlesbot sign in issues? He was working fine, and now all of a sudden I cannot sign in to my control panel! I have taken him off my list, re-added him, re-invited him to the room, and I still cant get to my control panel! I have rest my password where it recognizes my ID for a min, lets me make a password, and then poof I cant sign in! Yesterday I DM charlesbot, tweeted to the site, and getting no response! Getting frustrated to say the least!
Just in case this is your issue I'll mention my dumbdumb mistake when I first started using Charles... his control panel site uses an individual password, not your MFC password. I dumbdumb'd and thought it would use same as MFC and screwed up a buncha stuff. :)

Just in case this is your issue I'll mention my dumbdumb mistake when I first started using Charles... his control panel site uses an individual password, not your MFC password. I dumbdumb'd and thought it would use same as MFC and screwed up a buncha stuff. :)

Yeah this is def not my issue, but thanks for sharing anyways, it may help others too! I have made a new password now like 3 times lolol If I find a fix I will definately share! I actually thought about this too today, so I made a new password, but that didn't solve anything!

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Here is a link to a Google document that I co-authored with another MFC member.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aNUCWdvpR4edsE8090ae5zM4ayliqFVGqTSR5OFO4os/edit?usp=sharing

Near the bottom of the document I put in a big section on CharlesBot including a walkthrough of setting it up and installing it. I didn't think to put in screenshots or the control panel but do have a a little bit on setting up the controlpanel.

While I'm not a full expert on Charlesbot I have helped 4-5 models set it up and get it working. If anyone needs help with it let me know and I'll try and assist.

Yeah this is def not my issue, but thanks for sharing anyways, it may help others too! I have made a new password now like 3 times lolol If I find a fix I will definately share! I actually thought about this too today, so I made a new password, but that didn't solve anything!
Charlesbot responded to me the other day to lemme know that my issue should be fixed, and it was...SO my buddy charles is being user friendly again!

Status
Not open for further replies.