AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't pass Model Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2019
Hello, I uploaded high quality photos for Model Verification.

First I uploaded photos and it got denied in less than a minute. I think it canceled automatically after uploading.

Second time i uploaded photos and they were accepted and I passed Model Verification.

Then i wrote to Support and asked if i'm able to come online now, a few hrs later they canceled my Model Veirifcation and wrote me the reason "the whole face and ID are not visible."

Name, date of birth, location, all information are visible on the picture where i hold passport next to my face. My whole face and ID are visible on photos. Face is not hid and not covered by my passport.

username: nikkimikkey

Last edited:
Hello again @punker barbie I got a few hrs ago the message from Support that I'm age verified and i can earn tokens. I've TIP button now too :)

But I'm still do not know if i'm allowed to come online and i won't face with any problems.

Upvote 0
Hello again @punker barbie I got a few hrs ago the message from Support that I'm age verified and i can earn tokens. I've TIP button now too :)

But I'm still do not know if i'm allowed to come online and i won't face with any problems.

Support has confirmed that your account is age verified and that you can earn tokens through broadcasting. Please ensure that you follow the terms and conditions of the site you and you should be fine.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.