AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cant seem to get King Tipper section correct

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hi I'm using Dorothy's ultra fembot. In the King tipper section I'm so confused. I have attached screen shots of what I have done. I want it to show the all time King tipper every time on chaturbate so that it let's me know the highest tipper of that time and it should update each time. But its currently not working as each show whenever I get my first tip of that show it tells that person they are the highest tipper of all time after a 5token tip which isn't correct 🤣
Can anyone please help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210824-210329_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210824-210329_Samsung Internet.jpg
    662.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210824-210321_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210824-210321_Samsung Internet.jpg
    661.8 KB · Views: 9
Bots have no memory except for the options which you fill in manually.

When a bot starts, the world is fresh and new. It can't remember anything it did or saw yesterday. Especially, it can't remember who tipped which amount. Bots have no way to maintain a top tipper list except for the duration of a session. After the fembot has started, it does not know any tipper at all, and the first visitor who tips anything gets two awards:

First, he is the King Tipper, that is, the guy who tipped most total tokens during a single session.

Second, he is the Highest Single Tipper, that is, the guy who tipped most tokens in a single tip.

However, you can use some of the options to tell the fembot who is King Tipper and who is Highest Single Tipper. You attached screenshots of the options, and you don't use the options yet.

As the fembot can't remember anything, you have to remember who gets the awards, and write that name and the amount into the options. It's pretty straightforward once you found the options. You need these options:

3A: Yes, define user below
3B: my_most_generous_visitor
3C: 9999

3K1: Yes, defined below
3K2: my_highest_single_tipper
3K3: 999

Then fembot knows that “my_most_generous_visitor” once tipped 9999 in a single session and “my_highest_single_tipper” once spent 999 tokens in a single tip.

If, during a session, somebody tips more than 9999 in total, or more than 999 in a single tip, the fembot will display him as king or high single tipper, but once the bot stops, it forgets the name and amount, and you have to update the options manually.

Upvote 0

When a bot starts, the world is fresh and new. It can't remember anything it did or saw yesterday. Especially, it can't remember who tipped which amount. Bots have no way to maintain a top tipper list except for the duration of a session. After the fembot has started, it does not know any tipper at all, and the first visitor who tips anything gets two awards:

First, he is the King Tipper, that is, the guy who tipped most total tokens during a single session.

Second, he is the Highest Single Tipper, that is, the guy who tipped most tokens in a single tip.

However, you can use some of the options to tell the fembot who is King Tipper and who is Highest Single Tipper. You attached screenshots of the options, and you don't use the options yet.

As the fembot can't remember anything, you have to remember who gets the awards, and write that name and the amount into the options. It's pretty straightforward once you found the options. You need these options:

Then fembot knows that “my_most_generous_visitor” once tipped 9999 in a single session and “my_highest_single_tipper” once spent 999 tokens in a single tip.

If, during a session, somebody tips more than 9999 in total, or more than 999 in a single tip, the fembot will display him as king or high single tipper, but once the bot stops, it forgets the name and amount, and you have to update the options manually.
Thanks so much for replying. I'll take a look at all this and sort the app bot out. Thanks again x

Upvote 0

Can you put two names if someone was highest tipper and both tipped same amount?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.