AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2021
Hi everyone and @punker barbie , our username on Chaturbate is horny_amature_couple we are a couple and we started camming on Chaturbate last week. We registered with Chaturbate, submitted our ID's and got approved and age-verified. A couple of nights ago we filled in our payment details. We are using our Bitcoin account for payment. After clicking on "Transfer tokens to cash" we received the following error message. "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues." this is kind of scary especially after working loads of hours to get where we are atm. We then changed our payment details to Paxum with a verified Paxum account. But yet again the same happened when we clicked on "Transfer tokens to cash" "Unable to cash out. Contact support if the problem continues." Since we made our first 30 tokens all from single (1) tips, we have not been able to promote our page. When we click on promote we also get an error message. We joined another cam model's room and tried to tip. But upon trying to give a single (1) tip we received yet again an error message "Unable to sent tip, please contact support. One of the tippers in our room, tipped for our WhatsApp and he did receive it but after that, he joined our fan club membership. He tipped and did receive the membership but if we click on the membership tab it says "You Have No Active Memberships" We have already sent an email to support with a support ticket number (17943169) but it doesn't seem like it's a priority for them as they have not yet replied. We have Googled and saw that a lot of people have advised that one should send an email to Shirley, we did send an email and have not received any feedback yet. We have really been pushing the hours and have been working around the clock to put in the time and the hard work. We have 7386 tokens at this moment with only 3 days remaining for the next payout. In the past 2 weeks, we have accumulated 1547 followers. We started this job as we are both unemployed after Ms. Rona hit the world. We are pregnant and expecting our baby in Feb next year. So we don't need to explain how important the money is and why we are trying to push as many hours as possible. We have attached 4 images. 1 of our account balance, 1 of our account being verified, 1 of our memberships, and 1 of us trying to transfer our tokens. If required we can also send a detailed income stat and transaction history. We are really desperate for any help as there are only 3 days remaining for the next payout date. We have tried everything in our power to get a response from support but this is currently giving us sleepless nights. I mean it's not like it's a small amount of money and as if we haven't got responsibilities and bills come month-end. If anyone is able to help or assist us we would forever be grateful and would highly appreciate this. Posting on the Forum is our last resort. Please help. THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• wtf 2021.07.28 2.jpg
    wtf 2021.07.28 2.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 19
  • wtf 2021.07.28 3.jpg
    wtf 2021.07.28 3.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 16
  • wtf 2021.07.28 4.jpg
    wtf 2021.07.28 4.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 17
  • wtf 2021.07.28.jpg
    wtf 2021.07.28.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 19
It seems like this has been sorted out. Thanks, everyone. We have just transferred our tokens successfully. Now just to wait and see whether we receive it. Thanks yet again.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie , I have the same situation Unable to send tip. Please contact support. You can help me ? I have 7225 token on my account and can’t cashout that terrible for me need money for pay to credit( please check that massage
Username piterlover

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.