AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't Use Tips, Someone Help Pls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2021
Hi @punker barbie or anyone that can help me, I've been trying to contact chaturbate support for the past few days and I've gotten like 2 responses so far - they informed me that I've been banned because I violated some rules about my broadcast which was a technical error on my OBS as I'm not a performer and only a member. They then told me to understand the warning and say I won't violate the rules again and they'll unban my account which I have replied. I do understand the warning and I have fixed my broadcast settings and I won't violate anymore rules in the future. Please unban my account as I recently bought some tokens and they're just stuck in my account with no use - If I'm unable to get unbanned can I request a refund?

Thankyou to anyone that can help me out!
Also the Request Code is 17789737 and my account name is Johnnybravosins
Thankyou again!

I'm not a performer and only a member
Just for information: you have to respect the same rules as broadcasters.
the only difference there between a broadcaster and a user is how are moving tokens on your account :)

No importance if you're streaming or not or maybe only in c2c, read the TOS, even when you're an 'simple' user on any site

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie or anyone that can help me, I've been trying to contact chaturbate support for the past few days and I've gotten like 2 responses so far - they informed me that I've been banned because I violated some rules about my broadcast which was a technical error on my OBS as I'm not a performer and only a member. They then told me to understand the warning and say I won't violate the rules again and they'll unban my account which I have replied. I do understand the warning and I have fixed my broadcast settings and I won't violate anymore rules in the future. Please unban my account as I recently bought some tokens and they're just stuck in my account with no use - If I'm unable to get unbanned can I request a refund?

Thankyou to anyone that can help me out!
Also the Request Code is 17789737 and my account name is Johnnybravosins
Thankyou again!
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.