AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cant verify

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2019
I only have Government id My card have date birth they request to my passport
But I dont have passport because i never travel outside country
How to get verified?

Hello @punker barbie mi nombre de cuenta de modelo es: melina_sanks
I had my account verified by age and from one moment to the next I can not receive tokens, send my citizenship card again certifying that I am of age for the verification of age in chaturbate and they reject me, but the reason for the rejection is nothing, says the following, Two files uploaded and sent June 18, 2019 at 11:07 am The identification document is not valid. Reason: none ....: arghh: I write to the support email and they tell me that I need a passport so they can verify my age, I do not have a passport, I have never left my country I do not understand why they do that 😢 I was previously verified and now they give me so many problems, it is my ID that is me, I can make a video whatever but I only have my citizenship card I do not have any other way to identify myself

Upvote 0
hello Miss @punker barbie ,I have the same problem with the account model: dianaskiss I had the account verified but I could not receive tokens, now the reason for the denial of the document is none. 😥 contact me with support but they tell me that they can only help me with the passport, the girl is the legitimate owner of that card that proves that it is a adult, she does not have a passport, only her citizenship card is available, the first times they rejected it for dark and small photos they took new clearer photos and better resolution, and this it happened, you could help me, thanks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.