AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can't view cams on pc due to flash not working

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyFae

Cam Model
Jul 21, 2017
Nevada, USA
stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@jennyfae_mfc
MFC Username
JennyFae
Streamate Username
Jennyfae
Chaturbate Username
diehardkum
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000714266/JennyFaeMFC/
I cannot view cams on chaturbate on my pc. It tells me to enable flash. It is enabled. I've allowed flash under site settings. I right click the "Video feed" and click fun flash, but nothing happens. Anyone know what's up?

I cannot view cams on chaturbate on my pc. It tells me to enable flash. It is enabled. I've allowed flash under site settings. I right click the "Video feed" and click fun flash, but nothing happens. Anyone know what's up?
If possible it might help to clear your cache and cookies? I had a similar issue with my cam on mfc. I've actually found I have to clear it everytime I log on actually but it'd work after I cleared it and refreshed the page.

If flash isn't working in one of your browsers you might want to try another.
IE if your using firefox, try chrome.

If your using chrome, it now requires you to enable flash, and then enable it for CB.
So now there two switches that have to be enabled for flash to work.

For firefox, clearing flash cache. For chrome, clear chrome cache.

Flash is officially dead 2020. As in adobe is no longer updating it, patching it, extra.
At some point chrome will stop supporting flash.
Long term, you might want to familiarize yourself on how to use OBS to stream to CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.