AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cartoon avatar

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2021
Hey :)

I have a cartoon avatar and my account has been suspended because of it. I noticed other accounts on MFC have a cartoon avatar so i thought it was ok!

Hey :)

I have a cartoon avatar and my account has been suspended because of it. I noticed other accounts on MFC have a cartoon avatar so i thought it was ok!
There is mention in the model rules that we have to have an actual image of us as our avatar, no cartoons, etc.

The other folks who broke that rule will eventually be caught for it too.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
These things are taking over. Since most are characterized representations of the model done by a app using a real picture..... a filter essentially, I think it’s a loop hole that’s been found.

also, not a fan of it

Upvote 0
These things are taking over. Since most are characterized representations of the model done by a app using a real picture..... a filter essentially, I think it’s a loop hole that’s been found.

also, not a fan of it
I've seen a model using some program to change her face in live chat! It made her look like some anime character, you know with those huge eyes. I wonder if something like that is allowed. It sure did creep me out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.