AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cash app?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2019
Florida
MFC Username
Dimpledaisy
I am new to MFC and Skype (started in Sept). I get lots of questions about cash app and I am weary of it. What are your experiences without outside money apps?

I've used it for a year now & I haven't had any issues (yet). I do only use it 2-3 times/month (around $100 in transactions). I'm almost positive there's a brand of prepaid visa/MC that can be connected to it instead of linking a bank account, to access the funds.

I was very weary, too, but one day I just finally caved and got it. I have probably only had a few transactions, nothing crazy, and it seems fine. The last guy that sent funds to me on that app wrote 'food' in the notes :giggle:

Reactions: TessaLee123
Cashapp is one of the more popular ways for guys to pay me for Skype shows. I haven't had any problem on my end so far, but I've had a few payments not get to me because something got flagged on their end. It's definitely against their terms of use, so use it at your own risk, and never store funds there.

I go to the length of having a separate bank account to withdraw money from these kind of apps where I also never keep a balance, but in the case of Cashapp I do have their debit card, and I withdraw in cash (or just use the card). It's not my real name on the card. I can't remember how I managed that, because they do match it up with your SSN I believe--but at least with it not being attached to my bank they can't ever decide to directly reverse a transfer or any such thing.

If you set up two accounts, using one for incoming payments, and one for withdrawals that's the one linked to your card, there's no reason to have your real name tied to the one clients interact with at all. This probably does seem suspicious and they'll probably crack down at some point, but it works for me and for others for now.

Of course, if any member is dumb enough to ask me about third party payments through any camsite I work on, that's a big fat NO (that I type out so it's in the logs), and possibly a block or even a message to support, if they're persistent. I'd like to keep my accounts, thanks!

Reactions: TessaLee123
I was very weary, too, but one day I just finally caved and got it. I have probably only had a few transactions, nothing crazy, and it seems fine. The last guy that sent funds to me on that app wrote 'food' in the notes :giggle:
haha That is hilarious! I was just wondering if they could cancel the money after. I just downloaded it I hope it goes smoothly.

Reactions: Gia_Xo
Cashapp is one of the more popular ways for guys to pay me for Skype shows. I haven't had any problem on my end so far, but I've had a few payments not get to me because something got flagged on their end. It's definitely against their terms of use, so use it at your own risk, and never store funds there.

I go to the length of having a separate bank account to withdraw money from these kind of apps where I also never keep a balance, but in the case of Cashapp I do have their debit card, and I withdraw in cash (or just use the card). It's not my real name on the card. I can't remember how I managed that, because they do match it up with your SSN I believe--but at least with it not being attached to my bank they can't ever decide to directly reverse a transfer or any such thing.

If you set up two accounts, using one for incoming payments, and one for withdrawals that's the one linked to your card, there's no reason to have your real name tied to the one clients interact with at all. This probably does seem suspicious and they'll probably crack down at some point, but it works for me and for others for now.

Of course, if any member is dumb enough to ask me about third party payments through any camsite I work on, that's a big fat NO (that I type out so it's in the logs), and possibly a block or even a message to support, if they're persistent. I'd like to keep my accounts, thanks!
They have asked me in chat before and I remember it being a nono. I just tell them I don't trust other forms of payment and only take tokens.

Reactions: KariLove
Status
Not open for further replies.