AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Are the categories for these videos correct or incorrect?

• They are both correct.

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • They are both incorrect.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only the Anal video category is correct.

• Only the Submissive video category is correct.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got into a heated argument regarding whether or not certain categories apply to certain videos and so I am looking for further opinions on this.

1) For a video containing solo female anal masturbation using toys, would it be correct or incorrect to put this video under the category "Anal?"

2) For a video of a solo female pov roleplay where the actress/model plays a submissive sexual role, would it be correct or incorrect to put this video under the category "Submissive?"

Not a model, but as a person that buys videos from sites like clips4sale/mv/and iwantclips.

I will admit that neither category is a go to for me so I apologize if my opinion of classification is too basic. Looking at it from face value I would say both are being labeled correctly. In my opinion if you put something in your butt or are focusing on the "butt hole" it would fall into the anal category for my standards.

In the second category if you are deferring to an on screen/off screen person and responding to "commands" again I would think that is being submissive.

What's the argument against putting them in those categories? They very aptly describe what's occurring.

I recently got into a heated argument regarding whether or not certain categories apply to certain videos and so I am looking for further opinions on this.

1) For a video containing solo female anal masturbation using toys, would it be correct or incorrect to put this video under the category "Anal?"

2) For a video of a solo female pov roleplay where the actress/model plays a submissive sexual role, would it be correct or incorrect to put this video under the category "Submissive?"
What's the argument against putting them in those categories? They very aptly describe what's occurring.
I, too, am curious what the other side of the argument is. Clearly the categories are correct.

Sounds like someone who purchased them got upset when there wasn't a second performer present in the clips. That's on them if you hadn't put them in b/g or g/g or whatever. Don't let someone make you feel badly because they don't have good reading comprehension skills. Those are perfectly fine categories for what you have described.

Sounds like someone who purchased them got upset when there wasn't a second performer present in the clips. That's on them if you hadn't put them in b/g or g/g or whatever. Don't let someone make you feel badly because they don't have good reading comprehension skills. Those are perfectly fine categories for what you have described.

This. It's usually pretty blatantly obvious if there's a second performer or not, based on the thumbnail/gif and description.

This. It's usually pretty blatantly obvious if there's a second performer or not, based on the thumbnail/gif and description.

You'd be shock sometimes. Depends on how the preview is cut. Also there a lot of videos where are just couples reposting their cam shows where maybe the male is sitting offscreen for the beginning few minutes. I saw one the other day on Manyvids where the video included their gold show countdown in it to probably bulk the time and the preview was of that. You see mislabeling from non-native speakers all the time.

Submissive/Dominate are constantly mislabeled many times because the performer might be labeling them from the wrong perspective.

Reactions: MilaRose
You'd be shock sometimes. Depends on how the preview is cut. Also there a lot of videos where are just couples reposting their cam shows where maybe the male is sitting offscreen for the beginning few minutes. I saw one the other day on Manyvids where the video included their gold show countdown in it to probably bulk the time and the preview was of that. You see mislabeling from non-native speakers all the time.

Submissive/Dominate are constantly mislabeled many times because the performer might be labeling them from the wrong perspective.

Preview AND description. If it's not obvious enough from those things what you're going to be getting and you buy it anyway, you should know you're taking your chances and not whine when your *luck* fails you. If the description is actually misleading, it's fair to be upset, but I can't imagine that being frequently the case. Even when things actually are miscategorized, it's usually clear enough. The clips described in the OP seem to be be in right place in any case. Unfortunately on C4S and elsewhere, some categories are vague, and will contain several fetishes that may be totally unrelated. Picking one at random... Is "riding" for sex in the cowgirl position, or literally riding someone like a horse, or riding in a wagon or...??? Caveat emptor, etc.

That's why I mentioned the description as well. There's a clear difference between "I fuck my ass" and "my man fucks my ass".

Thank you for all the advice and opinions as I was beginning to lose my mind a little with the individual in question.

Essentially, since my videos were solo female, the individual argued that my clips were categorized wrong and claimed that since there was no anal involved between boy/girl I could not classify my solo female video as such. This individual also went on to say my solo female POV roleplays, where the camera is supposed to be the viewer, were not "true" POV's and so I couldn't classify my videos as such.

This led to the individual mod'ing over my clip site and changing my categories out of the ones I had chosen and when I asked why I was simply told it was because I chose the wrong categories... smh.

On a side note, all of my descriptions, tags, teasers, and screenshots regarding these videos depicts the content in question are solo female and not boy/girl content so it's not like my goal here is to mislead by choosing inaccurate categories.

xoxo Mila Rose :h:

This individual also went on to say my solo female POV roleplays, where the camera is supposed to be the viewer, were not "true" POV's
??? That's literally what POV is. This person sounds like they just read titles and got salty that they didn't get what they wanted, which is their own fault for not paying attention.

Thank you for all the advice and opinions as I was beginning to lose my mind a little with the individual in question.

Essentially, since my videos were solo female, the individual argued that my clips were categorized wrong and claimed that since there was no anal involved between boy/girl I could not classify my solo female video as such. This individual also went on to say my solo female POV roleplays, where the camera is supposed to be the viewer, were not "true" POV's and so I couldn't classify my videos as such.

This led to the individual mod'ing over my clip site and changing my categories out of the ones I had chosen and when I asked why I was simply told it was because I chose the wrong categories... smh.

On a side note, all of my descriptions, tags, teasers, and screenshots regarding these videos depicts the content in question are solo female and not boy/girl content so it's not like my goal here is to mislead by choosing inaccurate categories.

As members we face a lot of buyer beware type of situations, but this is not one of them. It is not your fault if someone fails to look at the pictures, descriptions and tags for what they are buying.

I'm concerned about how this person had access to edit your categories.

Sorry for the confusion!

No, this wasn't a buyer. The "individual" is a person who goes by the name Sparky on XHamster. I presume he single handedly runs the site which I have a profile on for clip sales. Since they day I signed up and started uploading clips, Sparky's been changing my categories, titles, descriptions, and tags on all of my videos and he always argues some reason or another for why he did or or denies doing it altogether.

I finally lost it as I had been ignoring his changes and had simply been changing my videos back each time. The problem is, he has to approve the changes I make to my videos on his site and he simply stopped doing it for me so I had the talk with him because I knew he was in the wrong.

I knew my categories were correct, but I was looking for further validation as he seemed so strongly opinionated to believe otherwise.

Anyway... I think I pissed him off and now I don't know if I'll be seeing this month's payment. Sigh.

Sorry for the confusion!

No, this wasn't a buyer. The "individual" is a person who goes by the name Sparky on XHamster. I presume he single handedly runs the site which I have a profile on for clip sales. Since they day I signed up and started uploading clips, Sparky's been changing my categories, titles, descriptions, and tags on all of my videos and he always argues some reason or another for why he did or or denies doing it altogether.

I finally lost it as I had been ignoring his changes and had simply been changing my videos back each time. The problem is, he has to approve the changes I make to my videos on his site and he simply stopped doing it for me so I had the talk with him because I knew he was in the wrong.

I knew my categories were correct, but I was looking for further validation as he seemed so strongly opinionated to believe otherwise.

Anyway... I think I pissed him off and now I don't know if I'll be seeing this month's payment. Sigh.

Oh wow, I think he used to be a member here...?

Reactions: MilaRose
Sorry for the confusion!

Ewwww that's unsettling. Adding it to the list of reasons to never sign up there right under "posted a model's verification info on her profile".

Sorry for the confusion!

That doesn't seem ok to me. @Sparky what's up with this?

I have received December's payment and my videos have finally been approved. Although, I have made it very clear that I won't be working with a company that messes with my videos should it continue to happen. Aside from this issue, the company is fine to work with.

Hey everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Eric, Content Manager at xHamster Premium.

I did get the Tweet from DJ Pioneer and thanks to that I was able to get to this thread and reply to all your concerns.

First of all, Happy New Year to all of you and I wish you all the best :)

Now, let me explain a bit of how everything works on our site. I want to clarify that every site works differently, and we all have our own policies. This is why upon registering a studio on Premium, you get to accept our Privacy Policy before even submitting your data.

Premium, is the video on demand platform of xhamster.com and we only sell videos from verified content producers, whether those are amateur models or production studios, such as Mila Rose.

1. Sparky is not single handedly running the site as this would be highly impossible even without sleeping at all :) We have a big team from developers to moderators and product managers, working on your best interest, making money for both of us. So please bare in mind that if we add or remove something from the site, it's purely done to increase sales for both of us. You make money, we make money.

2. Mila, you are indeed one of our favorite models on Premium. You were here when we first launched our site, and we really respect all the hard work you put into your videos and always uploading new content. Personally I love your content.

3. Categories! The situation that unfortunately got you really upset and started this thread. Guys, we are spending so much time on testing and creating the best possible categories gathering statistics based on what users like and browse. We have a huge traffic coming from xhamster, and that's where most of our sales happen. Users search for videos on xhamster and they click on full videos redirecting them to Premium. So if a user is browsing POV videos on xhamster.com they click on our full videos widget, and they end up in your studio. If the video has nothing to do with what they wanted to get, then they bounce off and there's no sales done. Therefore, our algorithm will not show that video again on xhamster widget. Simply because it does not sell. It's pretty much like Google search. Inaccurate results will go at the bottom of google search and you lose engagement which is potential sales. (this has nothing to do with you not knowing your categories but how Premium categories work)

Therefore we created a synonym system. When someone is searching for anal, they want to see anal, which involves sexual intercourse between boy/girl. Therefore we have the Anal Masturbation for solo female videos. That is set as a synonym to Anal in our system, and anal masturbation will show up in the Anal area as well. So you will get in that area no matter what.

Categories such as POV and Submissive, there should be sexual intercourse to use them. Using such categories in solo videos could and will damage the videos rankings as they will go to the very bottom from users not buying them. Again, this is because they come from xhamster.com as the POV category here https://xhamster.com/categories/pov

Finally, Mila, you did not piss off Sparky as he is a very kind and understanding person. Also, there is no possibility of not paying someone who made sales and earned money. This would be illegal to do :)

I look forward to your questions and apologies if I missed something from your messages.

Thank you for your understanding and have a great weekend ahead!

Eric
Content Manager
xHamster Premium.

Submissive, there should be sexual intercourse to use them

Um, no. Just no. Submissive/dominant are frequently used to refer to BDSM actions and often sex is not involved.
When someone is searching for anal, they want to see anal, which involves sexual intercourse between boy/girl.
You can almost always (99.999999999%) tell from the description/title/thumbnail whether it's anal with a dick or with a dildo. Requiring videos in the anal category to require a second person is silly, no other site does that.

As an update, I did finally end up getting my videos approved and my monthly pay and will continue using the site under the conditions that I am given fair rights to the descriptions, titles, tags, etc of my videos uploaded to the site.

After all, fair rights to my content published on another individual's site was all that I had initially wanted.

Just a heads up, two more of my videos have been given name changes as of today that I have notice on my XHamster Premium page. Please, spare yourself and don't sign up for this site. The traffic isn't even worth the hassle...

I like how xHamster came and spent all that time explaining the bogus reasoning for changing the categories, but remained silent about changing descriptions and titles. For the categories, I could maaaybe understand the difference of opinion (even if I still think it's goofy), but altering the rest of the clip info too? That's way too much. Interfering with your contractors like this makes no sense. Unless someone is breaking ToS, why would you edit their content offerings? This looks really bad for y'all.

Lol what the fuck? What a fucking nightmare Mila. This micromanaging is nauseating and unprofessional. Yeah, I say not to bother with xhamster premium. I couldn't imagine any other sites doing that. If there is a disagreement on category or description usually the site will not approve or unlist a videol, then request for the appropriate change.

Status
Not open for further replies.