AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB 10 year anniversary today - 10 token bonus per purchases

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57885

cbtoken.pngHi everyone,

Just an FYI - seems like CB's 10th anniversary is today, so they're giving 10 free additional tokens per each purchase.
Realistically, that's roughly a $1 from a member's standpoint, so nothing earth-shattering, but maybe this will spur some additional spending today from people-- who knows? 🙂

So on this day in the year 12011 it'll be a 10,000 token bonus with each purchase.

That'll be good. :woot:
>Be horny scientist
>Invent time machine to travel to 12011
>Go to chaturbate.com
>Site hasn't updated since 2021, because Chaturbate - looks familiar
>Go to buy more tokens
>Realize inflation over 10,000 years has made your currency more worthless than dust
>Can't buy 100 token package with 10,000 token bonus
>feelsbadman.jpg

Upvote 0
My ideas included...

1. 10% bonus on all token purchases, today only.
2. 10% payout bonus to all models, today only (increase CB usage, site traffic, revenu).
3. 10% given back to active app/bot devs (as they receive 0 support from CB).
4. 10% matching of all tokens spent on privates, today only.
5. 10% matching of all tokens spent on bio multimedia (pics/vids/social media), today only.
6. Release the offline messaging system update today, instead of financial bonuses.

Any one of these ideas has more respect tied to it than giving everyone $1 back, which is a .50 payout. =(

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
And no presents/bonuses for performers as usual :(

I hoped they could do something ,especially after the shitty week due to horrible laggings for a lot of us.

Upvote 0
>Be horny scientist
>Invent time machine to travel to 12011
>Go to chaturbate.com
>Site hasn't updated since 2021, because Chaturbate - looks familiar
>Go to buy more tokens
>Realize inflation over 10,000 years has made your currency more worthless than dust
>Can't buy 100 token package with 10,000 token bonus
>feelsbadman.jpg
>CB does 12011 hidden update to fix more things that are not broken only to break more things.
>All rooms are now all AI. Projektmelody has created a matrix like reality

Upvote 0
when i saw it it felt like they try to insult me, 10 tokens is nothing in camworld.
i guess their tech guy also does the marketing.
just had a prvt and chat stopped working in the middle, i couldnt talk to the model anymore. this site man, this site... :hungover:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.