AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB account ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2020
Hello! Several weeks ago, my CB account had been suddenly banned while I was browsing the site and watching cams. There was no actual reason given as to why such action was taken other than a vague notice.
My account is not a broadcaster account, I only used it for sexy chat with others and subscribing (following) streamers, so the ban came as an even bigger surprise to me, since I believe that I never broke the rules nor had I been disruptive in any way, therefore I assume it could be something automated.
Thank you in advance for looking into it.

Hello! Several weeks ago, my CB account had been suddenly banned while I was browsing the site and watching cams. There was no actual reason given as to why such action was taken other than a vague notice.
My account is not a broadcaster account, I only used it for sexy chat with others and subscribing (following) streamers, so the ban came as an even bigger surprise to me, since I believe that I never broke the rules nor had I been disruptive in any way, therefore I assume it could be something automated.
Thank you in advance for looking into it.

Please provide me with your Chaturbate username and I will reach out to support to check on the status of your account.

Upvote 0
My username is "hasumi_uwu", same as here. Thank you for help!

I've confirmed with support that your account is unbanned. if you have any further issues please do not hesitate to contact the support team directly by email and they will be happy to assist.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.