AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB account banned, no reason given

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2021
Hello and thank you for help. @punker barbie

My CB account is banned with no reason given except "We have reason to believe .........". This is how I make living and no reason to do anything against CBs terms and conditions. I had very pushy viewer some days back that give me problems after I tell him no. After some days, I try to log in and find my account say banned. I try write to CB support but only get a response stating "Please note: due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails."
Please help if can. This is how I make living.

CB username: 69wonderlust_pepsi69

Please help when you can @punker barbie . This my way of make living. so much money to be lost from CB, please help. i know you have many requests. i am just very upset of my money left behind and now possible lost. :-((

Seriously, go to another site. Chaturbate is fucking terrible at any type of support. Try to rebuild somewhere where they actually give a shit about their models.

Reactions: SpongeBobby
Seriously, go to another site. Chaturbate is fucking terrible at any type of support. Try to rebuild somewhere where they actually give a shit about their models.
I probly will. But I still have lots money in cb account. 😢😢😭😭
I was off for couple days and plan withdraw when I log in again. Only find account banned.

I probly will. But I still have lots money in cb account. 😢😢😭😭
I was off for couple days and plan withdraw when I log in again. Only find account banned.
I feel for you. Mine has also been banned on Jan 1 with lots and lots of tokens on it... the support is being silent.

I feel for you. Mine has also been banned on Jan 1 with lots and lots of tokens on it... the support is being silent.
i still no have response from anybody. I should have withdrew more often. That my mistake. Lots money lost now. cb is horrible. i need find good site that care better for performer.. 😢😢

i still no have response from anybody. I should have withdrew more often. That my mistake. Lots money lost now. cb is horrible. i need find good site that care better for performer.. 😢😢
If you're a female model, MyFreeCams offers a much more welcoming space than CB.

Hello and thank you for help. @punker barbie

My CB account is banned with no reason given except "We have reason to believe .........". This is how I make living and no reason to do anything against CBs terms and conditions. I had very pushy viewer some days back that give me problems after I tell him no. After some days, I try to log in and find my account say banned. I try write to CB support but only get a response stating "Please note: due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails."
Please help if can. This is how I make living.

CB username: 69wonderlust_pepsi69
In my opinion a banned account is not important anymore for Ctb staff as will not bring them any profit anymore. Is no excuse for them as they are too busy and don't have time to answer to your emails to explain and clarify why the account was banned, but they have time and answer 2-3 times/ day for age verification. DISGUSTING.

Reactions: pepsi
Status
Not open for further replies.