AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB account banned with no reason given

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2021
Hello and thank you in advance for any help/insight you can give. @punker barbie

A friend of mine has had their account banned with no reason given except "We have reason to believe .........". They make a living with their account and have no reason to do anything against CBs terms and conditions. I know there was a disgruntled viewer a few days back and my friend was quite upset after dealing with him and finally kicking him from room. My friend believes that this person reported the account for unknown reason. Is this something you could possibly look into.??
My friend attempted to write to CB support only to get a response stating "Please note: due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails."

username: 69wonderlust_pepsi69

Again, thanks for any help/insight into this matter.

Hello and thank you in advance for any help/insight you can give. @punker barbie

A friend of mine has had their account banned with no reason given except "We have reason to believe .........". They make a living with their account and have no reason to do anything against CBs terms and conditions. I know there was a disgruntled viewer a few days back and my friend was quite upset after dealing with him and finally kicking him from room. My friend believes that this person reported the account for unknown reason. Is this something you could possibly look into.??
My friend attempted to write to CB support only to get a response stating "Please note: due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails."

username: 69wonderlust_pepsi69

Again, thanks for any help/insight into this matter.
Your friend will have to reach out to @punker barbie on here themselves. Unfortunately punker barbie can’t talk about performer account details with those who are not on their account.

Status
Not open for further replies.