AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cb account bannned??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2020
@punker barbie hello i stream on cb and last night i was streaming and just out of nowhere it said my account was banned for violating the terms of service. which i am super confused about because i wasnt doing anything wrong during stream. i feel like it may have been someones id expired that i was streaming with in the past may have expired and it might have been the videos they were in? i do my absolute best to not violate the terms of service. that was the only thing i could think of anyways. maybe it was a squirting video because i can squirt up to 86inches in distance which could have looked like pee nut def was not. i just squirt alot and i believe that isnt breaking the rules. i wish that i would been given the reason for such a sudden ban. which means he tokens left in my account are now chaturbates. i cashed out the night before thankfullly in hopes that will stilll come. ive comtacted support a couple times and i am not a priority to them as i no longer make them money so they have not responded. so i contacted twitter and she told me to let @punker barbie know on here and she would look into the problem. this is really sad for me as i had 8k following my profile done up nicely and a solid base i love and fully support working for cb so i am heartbroken that i was banned so harshly with no email explaining the cause of the ban or notifying me that i would be banned. please help @punkerbarbie ive put so much time and effort into this platform i really dont want to have to start all over again but seems like i might have to. this is my income my job i take very seriously so please let me know on here or email fionacrimson420@gmail.com. you can contact me there if you can help my cb username account name
fionacrimson thank you for looking into thus if you can let me kmow as soon as possible what needs to be done in order to revive my account :h:

That sounds serious. Squirting cant be a problem for sure. I have diffculties to to get a response from support.
I really hope they contact you soon and that there is a solution for the ban. Good luck!

Upvote 0
That sounds serious. Squirting cant be a problem for sure. I have diffculties to to get a response from support.
I really hope they contact you soon and that there is a solution for the ban. Good luck!
It is very very frustrating i started in febuary 1st and haad 53 thumbs ups and 1 thumbs down and 8k followers my profile was completely edited nicely i had videos everything ! i am grateful i cashed out the night before but still they shouldnt do that its kind of like IG shadow banning you and not letting you know your shadow banned. ugh frustrating its going to take me forever to get back to 8k

Upvote 0
@punker barbie are you able to look into the reason my account was banned and what i can do to get it back ? please and thanks account name is fionacrimson support has not gotten back to me yet

Support states that they have completed their review and sent you an email with an update in regards to your account status.

Reactions: Asiascutiepie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.