AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB banned me and saying i work with someone who have stolen cards

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2021
Good day All,

Cb banned my account yesterday , the send me this
As we trust you are aware by now, you have been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community due to your fraudulent activity in violation of our terms of service and the law. Specifically, you have colluded with illicit credit card users in order to push fraudulent “tips” before the use of stolen credit card numbers was detected by our processors. These transactions have resulted in significant cost to Chaturbate in the form of chargebacks, refunds, and fees. Please note that Chaturbate reserves all of its rights to recover the full extent of its cost incurred as the result of your fraudulent activity.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

I really dont know anything about it. I didnt talk to someone about frauding... PLEASE HELP ME.. IM BEGGING YOU. 😭😭 CB took all my tokens. Which is from different tippers. I tried to message cb support but they dont reply anymore ..
@punker barbie PLEASE HELP please ... thank you so much..

Status
Not open for further replies.