AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2021
Hello Ambercutie, I have been working as cam model in Chaturbate since 2019, i never had any issue before, but recently i got message that my account banned without any reason, I emailed Chaturbate support but they didn't response me, Could you please help me to get my account back? I really need it, because Chaturbate helped my life as cam job. 🙏

My Ticket ID - 18505795

Thanks! 🙏

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2021-10-31_082805_chaturbate.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2021-10-31_082805_chaturbate.com.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 22
Hello Ambercutie, I have been working as cam model in Chaturbate since 2019, i never had any issue before, but recently i got message that my account banned without any reason, I emailed Chaturbate support but they didn't response me, Could you please help me to get my account back? I really need it, because Chaturbate helped my life as cam job. 🙏

My Ticket ID - 18505795

Thanks! 🙏
Account problem solved, support team helped me well, I'm so glad :)

Upvote 0
Wow so fast you are lucky I wait till 2 weeks now as a 6 year cam model on cb enjoy welcome back on track good luck @punker barbie
Hello Dear, Reply again to support "Ticket Email" If you believe, you made a mistake by accidentally, tell them honestly, they will understand our life as a model :) Thanks for wish 🙏 Good luck you too! 😇

Reactions: Hereiam
Upvote 0
Hello Dear, Reply again to support "Ticket Email" If you believe, you made a mistake by accidentally, tell them honestly, they will understand our life as a model :) Thanks for wish 🙏 Good luck you too! 😇
Already done all that I just wanna knownwhat I have done and I'll correct myself if I'm wrong .. I cam since so long I know what to do .. if I commit something I just wanna know and I'll not do it again .. just that .. and i need work @punker barbie

Reactions: Cam99
Upvote 0
Already done all that I just wanna knownwhat I have done and I'll correct myself if I'm wrong .. I cam since so long I know what to do .. if I commit something I just wanna know and I'll not do it again .. just that .. and i need work @punker barbie
Hope you will get back account as soon as possible ☺️🙏 Good luck 😇

Reactions: Hereiam
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.