AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cb Banned me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2022
Philippines
Good Day

Please help me my account banned in cb just few days ago and i email to cb support until now i didnt recieved a response in them my ticket number is 20259631 and my usernmae is Prettyyna. Please help me i need to restore my account that my source of income.Anyone same with my situation the cb can get back my acct? And i have 2k token in my account thank you.

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket number 20259631
Good Day mam
Mam please help me that my account will be back please coz its my first time working here and i dont know how to submit image compliance please give me another chance to work here in cb . And im the bread winner for my family i need to work here please help me to back account please..wat should i do please

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket number 20259631
This is the reply of your team.. Mam please help me to get back of my account please this is my source of income i need this work mam im begging you mam please help me and it was my first time working here. I hope you understand mam please.

Attachments

• 601C4937-57C3-43F5-9E31-2C53494E30D5.png
    601C4937-57C3-43F5-9E31-2C53494E30D5.png
    265.9 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.