AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2017
Southern USA
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@crispymintleaf
Hi, I am trying to put together a good bio in Chaturbate and I just would like someone to give me some feedback on it. https://chaturbate.com/p/xsilverthornex/ I haven't started broadcasting yet and CB doesn't let you use html functions until you get verified, so it doesn't look finished. I am in the process of converting it to html on the side so when I am ready to start to cam, I can simply plug it in and it can look nice. I'm mainly concerned over word usage, grammar, things I may have forgotten, and advice. Thanks in advance.

Content alone and not looking at visual presentation, you put together a rather good bio. Covers pretty much all and the fun stuff tip menu looks indeed fun. Only niggle perhaps is saying you have dildos which you can't use on chaturbate, this may cause some user to nag you to use em. All in all though great stuff and good job.

Thanks! And yeah, I was thinking the dildo thing might incite that sort of reaction from some users, but I was definitely going to make some videos with them and have them available. I wish I could use them on CB, Bad Dragon is awesome!

If i'm not mistaken, Chaturbate has kinda relented a slight wee tiny bit and is allowing some Bad Dragon toys now, though CB has not been very clear on communicating that (at all). I'd suggest you contact chaturbate support and ask them directly about Bad Dragon.

...CB has not been very clear on communicating that (at all). I'd suggest you contact chaturbate support and ask them directly about Bad Dragon.
Yeah, Chaturbate makes me a little too nervous to even think about using them on there, because of how wishy-washy they can be when it comes to rules. From what I've heard they can be really ban happy and I don't want get randomly banned after they tighten the rules back up again and don't let the change be well-known.
EDIT: I do intend to buy one or two more normal ones anyway.

If it helps, CB say no toy wider/thicker than a soda can.
I have seen women who are popular, with thousands of viewers use toys like this though, and have 2 dildo's at the same time which equal thicker than this - and surprise surprise nothing happens to these models. I wonder why that might be.. is it because they get thousands of viewers and 10k tips? What makes it worse is these are models who KNOW it's wrong because they know the rules but do it regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.