AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cb brb screen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2020
I see some models who sometimes out a brb screen, anyone knows whats the limit of time to have that up? like for expample, imagine if a model leaves that up for 2 hours, would cb allow it?

Reactions: anabeauty37
I see some models who sometimes out a brb screen, anyone knows whats the limit of time to have that up? like for expample, imagine if a model leaves that up for 2 hours, would cb allow it?
iirc 15 minutes is the time limit CB recommends for not being on camera

Upvote 0
I once received a site warning for being alone in my public room, with a password set, and my cam off, while testing code. This was before it was possible to create 'grey accounts' on the Test Bed. The warning was for being away from my cam. It was all a bit creepy that someone even knew what I was doing in my private room, alone, with a password set! CB's recommendation was to keep my cam on at all times, but this overheats my computer! Some aspects require the Public server to test as they have not yet been ported to the Test Bed. (EG: cb.getRoomOwnerData, cb.getRoomUserData, cb.onUnFollow, and :emoticons). With that said, I am friends with broadcasters who leave their rooms for up to an hour, without issue. Most do not even post a "brb" overlay, while some do! It seems like some of the warnings play into the "popularity contest" that CB can be while others may be handed out automatically by a script or monitoring program.

I would recommend that you contact CB staff directly to get your answer! That way you have something to reference in defense of a site warning.

Cheers,
cexmental

Upvote 0
I am wondering if any of you know if it is allowed to run a video loop with a brb message when the model is away

I've seen that a few times before. It should be allowed with the same time limit of course.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.