AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB changed my username and can't login

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2022
Good day. A few weeks back CB suspended my outdors1 account but didn't tell me why. They implied my account had been compromised and CB changed my user name by adding one extra number to outdors19. I went through the hoops of re-verifying my identity, etc and they let me back in under my original user name outdors1. I also setup 2-factor using the Authy app at this time.

Now I went to use the forget password link and when I enter my email, the link they sent is for the other account outdors19 that is not my actual account. I submitted a help ticket 19292425 but can't figure out how to get back intoo my account through a password reset since it keeps sending me a link for the wrong account.

any insights are greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Outdors1

Good day. A few weeks back CB suspended my outdors1 account but didn't tell me why. They implied my account had been compromised and CB changed my user name by adding one extra number to outdors19. I went through the hoops of re-verifying my identity, etc and they let me back in under my original user name outdors1. I also setup 2-factor using the Authy app at this time.

Now I went to use the forget password link and when I enter my email, the link they sent is for the other account outdors19 that is not my actual account. I submitted a help ticket 19292425 but can't figure out how to get back intoo my account through a password reset since it keeps sending me a link for the wrong account.

All the best,

Outdors1
In order to change a username you need to provide evidence you are the account holder through documentation and/ or providing clear evidence of the card you hold on file

Therefore the fact your username was changed would make me worry even more and something you need to really pick up on. Chaturbate simply does not just change a username after a request by email and I have never heard of chaturbate changing a username themselves. Something strange going on there.

In any case, this is something you need to confirm with chaturbate

Upvote 0

All the best,

Outdors1
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.