AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Dynamics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

apricot

Banhammered
Nov 18, 2022
Probably will be same or close to similar elsewhere but have anyone noticed how it goes .... you start broadcasting, mentally ill freaks drag their asses in and start bombarding you about your age, dominancy or sub, in case of fags top bottom etc. Although some of things are stated in your bio and so on. It throws you in depression, you don't want to play that silly game for money, and voila, out of the nowhere, you lost that first wave of viewers and you drop into abyss forever for that session. Win win. Seems like its sunday and sickos are crawling out on the surface.

I am kinda pissed for real, I'd beat the shit out of these retards and make world a better place, sure.

Probably will be same or close to similar elsewhere but have anyone noticed how it goes .... you start broadcasting, mentally ill freaks drag their asses in and start bombarding you about your age, dominancy or sub, in case of fags top bottom etc. Although some of things are stated in your bio and so on. It throws you in depression, you don't want to play that silly game for money, and voila, out of the nowhere, you lost that first wave of viewers and you drop into abyss forever for that session. Win win. Seems like its sunday and sickos are crawling out on the surface.
I know the context but here's a change of perspective. Not a solution but a change of perspective.
If one is focusing on yellow taxi "all they see" is yellow taxi.

The real dynamic of the room's activity is how one is defining it. I would not get into the idea of "the performer should control the dynamics" because its adds complexity and relays on some aspects which webcam performers don't think they can control or have control so I'll skip this yet the mechanics of it is pretty simple... A model's activity is attracting the type of consumers which resonate to what the webcam performer shows/offers... or at least that was the idea but what happened was the shift of power (I call it this way because it is an real power shift at energy level) . User tips and asks a certain action from the model like make silly faces, tongue and cross view like an manga or anime character.
Well, at first that's not the real nature of the webcam performer but in this case, the power of the tips makes the performer less powerful and does the compromise ... in that particular moment the tipper feeds with the command, the power of the tip and has (a limited) controle over another human being, the webcam performer.

The psychology behind is so powerful yet difficult to observe and webcam performer even if outside the environment, outside the activity of performing is affected in a subtile unconscious way.
Premiums will keep tip and feed with model's energy which make them powerful, bold, even rude sometimes.

The mechanics of the dynamics are way too complex and I've presented only one side, the most obvious and harmful side (not in a direct physicals way, obviously) yet it is a perspective which most webcam performers got used to it because of the power of the tips.

The first thing a model will say is : Dan, I don't agree with you, I'm not an object, I'm not a puppet, I own my own decisions!
Of course you're not an object (I will reply), of course you have the power to take and own your own decisions but ask yourself, how many times you received a tip and you did an action which was not requested , but just because you loved to do it?! And the contrast of this question.... how many times one did an action because of the tip, but maybe you were not in the mood or the toy broke or you didn't felt comfortable or ... did at least one tiny compromise to get that tip.

There are exceptions? Of course they are. And among those exceptions are the performers (webcam or outside live streaming) which do this activity from pure pleasure, those are the ones who really earn because at the end of the day, is nothing else but an exchange of energy... ones are greedy and others compromise.

Now, I "must add a disclaimer" because there will be a "someone" which will feel threatened (maybe not the best word for it) by this perspective and will use the card of "what the fuck do you know, you're not a model, you have no idea..." ... denial is accepted because shows us we have "buttons" and some ideas "push those buttons"... so here we go.

The dynamics of what happens in a room is (should be, always) the owner of the room... the webcam performer, the individual which follows its own feelings (I feel good doing this and that... vs I don't feel comfortable doing this but I do it for the money to pay bills)...
All you do in front of an audience do from a positive energy rather than a "victim" / "object" energy...
People love good vibes, good energies where they feel they can get a good, exciting experience.
There are others, tippers which need to feed with model's energy, to get empowered too and they tip just to suck the life from a performer and are not to be blamed for that... the webcam performer is allowing that behavior.
Once a webcam performers understands the power they have... bingo... all comes easier, dynamics can be changed, the exchange of energy can be changed, or at least improved...

PS: don't throw with rocks if this perspective doesn't align with yours. It's just that, an perspective, a side, a reality which might be or not, similar to what you feel, what you experience.
Again, I do apologize if this perspective might be received as patronizing or me putting myself on a piedestal and talking back down.
It is not the case. If needed I will copy/paste the apologizing text each time one chooses to feel the negative vibes instead of the information as it is.

Change the point of view so you can benefit from different manifestation.
Hugs to you all. Good luck.

Later edit:
I think there should be a support system offered to the webcam performer after the online activity. In some cases this activity is so damn damaging.
Sorry for my english... I doubt much understand romanian language :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.