AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB glitch - removed messages reappear after model disconnect

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2021
Australia
Hi, this happened today on broadcaster Sara_Leen's room.

Guy was talking about taking drugs. Model kicked him out, as per below message and then tip from another member immediately after.

User app1time was kicked out of the room and their messages have been removed
indo tipped 5 tokens

Then this happened about an hour later ... This was model disconnection from what I could tell.

Chat disconnected
Trying to reconnect
connection established

Then this happened, removed messages came back. See the same tip again straight after. Neither member was still in the room at that time.

app1time Ohhhh myyy fuckinnn goddd amazing
app1time Feel like Im in a dream lolll wowwwww hard to explain lolll
app1time Im so fuckinnn high on Molly And ecstasy pills And watching you Ladie in a 72 inches flat screen tv Hmmmmmmmm real talk
indo tipped 5 tokens

Not sure if this has been seen before. Also not sure if the model can remove them again if the member is not in the room, but messages appear.

*usernames truncated

Additional information, I just refreshed my browser window (Firefox) and those messages all appeared, consolidated at the top.

were you in the room while all this happened?
Often see weird stuff in chat when I've left, then returned after logging out.

Upvote 0
Thanks, I guess I have been paying more attention to what random members are saying lately. And that stuck in my mind, so was surprised to see it pop back up. Kind of defeats removing the messages to some extent.
Cheers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.