AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB HELP!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2020
Hello!

We would like to know if our account it's ready to broadcast and earn token!
My ID was approved but we are still waiting for the one of my girlfriend.
On chaturbate it says "Your account is verified" but we'd like to be sure about that without risk the ban.
Hope someone can help us,thank u!
our nickname: KinkyCouple__23 (with double _ )
@punker barbie

Hello!

We would like to know if our account it's ready to broadcast and earn token!
My ID was approved but we are still waiting for the one of my girlfriend.
On chaturbate it says "Your account is verified" but we'd like to be sure about that without risk the ban.
Hope someone can help us,thank u!
our nickname: KinkyCouple__23 (with double _ )
@punker barbie

Support has informed me that both individuals on your account are age verified.

Upvote 0
Hi punkerbarbie.
I am new to cb site and i need your help if possible . My username on cb is " Camillastone ". I had 9k tokens in my account and my tokens got cash out automatically. I did not add bank details. how would i get it return ? If possible , please return back the tokens .. Please Reply with your valuable time. I will wait for your response .

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie , I’ve been emailing support for almost two months now, for a takedown request that support has sent out to this third party site on my behalf twice before in the past. Support has always been so helpful so I was surprised that I was not getting a reply. I was hoping I can get some help please. My username is: cfnmlover6000 . If you could please have support reply to my emails, I can also send the link to the site again if needed. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.