AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cb is a joke!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
Whee-ooh whee-ooh
Whee-ooh whee-ooh

Whee-ooh whee-ooh,
Whee-ooh whee-ooh

Cam police

Upvote 0
all those were flagged using the report abuse function. But no action was taken, followups to support were also sent.. some of them still on after 1 week.
seems like a breakdown in support dealing with things AGAIN

Upvote 0
I use my eyes

because it was the same video on every day..

and they use the same video loops across multiple account names and they have been doing it for months

whoever operates the loops even uses the same bots and emotes

Upvote 0
But that's a little vague. For example, did she abruptly change in stream?
Are there token sounds when nobody is tipping?
Is she saying something / having a conversation and the room is empty? (This could also be a result of her streaming on multiple sites simultaneously)

This is the kind of criteria I was referring to. Please share some examples. Otherwise there's no way to say for certain if she's looping old videos.

Upvote 0
all those were flagged using the report abuse function. But no action was taken, followups to support were also sent.. some of them still on after 1 week.
seems like a breakdown in support dealing with things AGAIN

Well CB Support is notoriously slow at times.

Upvote 0
SIR. we are in the middle of a global pandemic. Politically, economically.. america and a lot of other places on the planet are on the fucking edge. We are hurtling towards global warming.

And this ...this is what you choose to spend your anger and energy on?

I can understand a little annoyance. But you're righteous anger could be so better spent than here, making multiple detective threads...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.