AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB - me too BANNED without reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2015
Hello,

first sorry for my bad english.
I want report me too about my banned profile :(

I think CB its a really great chat to have fun, and to make money. Maybe the best (in my opinion)
But the support its a SHIT!

I did camshow in CB from 7 months.
Never did something wrong! everything ok!!!
really! I only did soft-show like show nipples or my lips and tongue and chat.

During show sometimes CB ask me verification.
1) fuck! how many times do I have to verify?!? Im always me!!!! :(
2) with same photo of ID.. sometime im verify, sometime not!
O.O why? Photo are cleary, big resolution..i hate CB verify process.. its like a lottery!!! sometimes is ok, sometime not, sometime 10 second..sometime 5 hours for verification!

But..ok.. if in the end ill be verify..its ok.

Last week...during show..CB ask me to verify.. I load my photo (the same photo of last time) and they said my ID is FAKE!!!!!!!
and banned me!!!

they are shit!!!!
every time I wrote to support this week the always answer the same stupid autoreply!!

:(
i love chaturbate
but they cant continuosly ask for verification every time they want!!
and say stupid things about ID!!!

Im study how CB verification work,,if there is any sense..but not have sense!
I did many other account with TOR broswer so they cant ban my IP..just to know how process verification work..and i dont understand..same ID load..some time blurry, sometime fake..sometime ok.

sometime CB need to work better in my opinion!!!!!
( i dont know if there is some real people that control ID or some software)

and however..how long time need to be unbanned a profile?

What country are you from?

What type of ID were you using for verification? I know for some countries, certain camming sites (not sure on CBs policy) require an official passport from your country for verification and won't accept driver license or other forms of ID. Like I said, not sure on CB's policy in particular.

im from italy.
i did manyother user to try verify me.
It's crazy! load my passport >>>verify by mail>>>try login to show>>>istantly banned.
i load ID of my gf (the same ID we use for 8 moths) >>>NOTE:ID fake.

its easier try to win at powerball

they banned my account too last year then i stopped doing this cam show shit but i do it for fun not for money thou :p

You and your gf both are above 18 and from Italy right then why the heck they are not validating your Id???and I think its not because of your IP its because of the id cuz they already have your id on defaulters list.

Status
Not open for further replies.