AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Models - Can you see tip notes from a silenced user?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbinoGator

Banhammered
Feb 21, 2018
For a long time I know you could be silenced and still send tip notes. Then at some point one model told me she couldn't read my tip notes when I was silenced. But beyond her saying that, I've never heard it mentioned before. Was she fucking with me or is that the way it is now?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't always like this but regardless, it's irrelevant now. Thanks for the confirmation.

I personally can't see any tip notes from silenced users but a friend of mine can, kinda weird...

I'm pretty sure it wasn't always like this but regardless, it's irrelevant now. Thanks for the confirmation.
Actually, it depends on how you are silenced.

When you're silenced from the chat configuration (ie "silence models") your message in tip note can be read. Same thing if you're silenced by using a bot command (command like /silence username) like said bamdicted

When you're silenced from the CB chat's moderation feature, by the model or a mod, your message is replaced by a message like 'this user is silenced'

Status
Not open for further replies.