AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cb new models going to pvt?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer models seem to jump straight to pvt shows and then spend ages in them but if you spy they are doing nothing? šŸ¤”
Are they learning the site or something?
It's called "fake private" many models do that, and many sites have that feature, they go to private(without any member take them pvt) waiting for some curious guy spy and that way earn something.

Reactions: bamdicted
It's called "fake private" many models do that, and many sites have that feature, they go to private(without any member take them pvt) waiting for some curious guy spy and that way earn something.

Huh? That kind of sounds like you're just describing Nude Chat mode on Cams/Streamray. If a model doesn't wanna deal with free chat, she can get topless or nude and sit in Nude Chat mode, and the guys who enter her Nude Chat mode automatically start paying her minute rate, and their show with her begins.

Or Private Chat mode on ImLive. Same thing, pretty much. If she doesn't wanna deal with free chat, she can sit in Private Chat mode and wait for the pop-up message showing this member would like to join you in private. When she accepts, he's now paying her per minute rate, and the show begins.

Huh? That kind of sounds like you're just describing Nude Chat mode on Cams/Streamray. If a model doesn't wanna deal with free chat, she can get topless or nude and sit in Nude Chat mode, and the guys who enter her Nude Chat mode automatically start paying her minute rate, and their show with her begins.

Or Private Chat mode on ImLive. Same thing, pretty much. If she doesn't wanna deal with free chat, she can sit in Private Chat mode and wait for the pop-up message showing this member would like to join you in private. When she accepts, he's now paying her per minute rate, and the show begins.

I know also Stripchat has a "spy/away mode" which you click the button and then it looks like you're in a private show (the screen to users look the same as a private show, and has a "spy" option).
CB doesn't have this option though, and if it was done with a bot or app, it looks very different to the "official" private show one, unless that is what's happening and someone has imitated the regular looking screen.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
If anyone is interested Streamate had "premium" and "exclusive". Premium is the one where anyone else can jump in and spy. Exclusive is the one on one option where they cannot.

Often models have exclusive priced higher, although many of us have premium priced higher too.

Mike you are still stuck on the belief that models are required to "perform" in privates. When really they don't have to do fuck all.

Also to address the part about going straight to private, that happens all the time. Regs and interested people message, they say they want a show, they beg via DM for the model to come back on and stop taking her break. So she comes back on and they all clamber to get her first. It's fucking great. Sometimes she doesn't have time to chat with anyone else. It's not personal and it's not a conspiracy, it just means the model is having a good night, and vibing with some dudes that are really into her (and who are hopefully having a good night also). Like was said before many men start out the show with just talking, or have the whole show be that way, or request certain body parts be shown at certain times. Then they request outfit changes and stuff later on, so back to clothed and talking for a while. Depending on when you jump in a long show, different things could be going on. But definitely at the start, there's a higher chance people are just sitting talking. Definitely no need to break the tinfoil out.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
So? Does it really matter?

I have people come in my room constantly and try to start a private without chatting with me about it first. When I first started I was stupid and would just except them. I now make damn sure I know what they want (unless I have done a private with someone 5 plus times. Then I will just take it). It could be that the model is just taking the private without chatting about it first.

Some users will hunt for new models to be the 'first' one to private with them.

There is a lot of reason they are going private right away. Do not know why you care about it so much.
Why don't you like PVTs? I set it for a min of 10 minutes, and they are gone after 3 minutes, in which I can just sit there and watch TV.

Sorry, but huh? Where did I write I do not like privates? I do privates all the time! Privates make up 90% of my income. I have done 5 hour privates where I only chat/talk.
I think she quoted the wrong post.

Oh god I remember once a guy wrote in chat once while the girl was in pvt that he was giving her a thumbs down because he was spying and she had only stripped down to her underwear.

Now even ignoring that he wasnt the one in pvt, her room topic had the nonnude hashtag, her bio stated that she was non nude and nothing on her tip menu stated that she did nudity. Dumbass!

I tipped 25 just so that I could give thumbs up to balance it out.
I don't understand how someone who only tips a buck or two gets to rate anyways. Should be in PVTs etc.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I think you are missing missing point of my post.

These are new models and within a few mins of going live they seem to have a pvt show. Sometimes they haven't even replied to anyone within the chat?
If I recall correctly someone mentioned that after returning from a private session the room gets a boost. Could they be using that?

I know how CB works. I use it often.

These are new models- often with 10 followers on CB. They are live for only a few minutes and then they jump into private. So it's not those experienced ones where people are fighting for privates.

My guess was it was a fake/ moderator taking them private to show them how to use the site correctly but I have no idea which is why I was asking on here. There is a thread on the CB below about token distribution which might link up here.

I know how CB works. I use it often.

These are new models- often with 10 followers on CB. They are live for only a few minutes and then they jump into private. So it's not those experienced ones where people are fighting for privates.

My guess was it was a fake/ moderator taking them private to show them how to use the site correctly but I have no idea which is why I was asking on here. There is a thread on the CB below about token distribution which might link up here.
when you are new, you are super busy. they have new model status which helps jump boost your room. gives you a chance to compete with the established models. they have their own catagory. models tend to make more when first starting out compared to when they lose their new model status. It also could very well be studio managers taking them to private, but lots of studio models splitstream too. it's super hard to pay attention to multiple streams. a new model would struggle. they could be taking them to private, so they can still make their goals with spymode.

even if it's "fake". it's nothing against the rules because models can do absolutely nothing in privates, as long as nothing was agreed upon before. you are also spying, so you literally have zero say in what the model does or doesn't. when you are spying and a model is doing something you don't enjoy or in your case nothing, leave. it isn't some grand conspiracy.

i think why everyone is acing nonchalant to your question is because it's not a problem. the models are using a feature the site offers to earn money, and there is no rule against your studio taking you to private. that's why we think you really don't understand how chaturbate works.

It also could very well be studio managers taking them to private, but lots of studio models splitstream too. it's super hard to pay attention to multiple streams. a new model would struggle. they could be taking them to private, so they can still make their goals with spymode.

I know an independent model that splitstreams, one of her two platforms is CB. Sheā€™ll routinely set one page or the other to private show mode for a little while just to make it easier to focus. It allows her to give each platform her full focus for short stretches of time, but still keeps her online on the other platform with the opportunity to let those members watch for a fee (without the hassle of trying to interact with both rooms simultaneously).

I could definitely see the value in using private show functionality as a way to help manage split streaming.

Curious, is that done via an app or a bot? I thought the only way CB could show the "private show" screen was if a user had started a show.

I honestly donā€™t know the mechanics of it, aside from the fact that she told me thatā€™s what she was doing.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Ye
I think she quoted the wrong post.

I know an independent model that splitstreams, one of her two platforms is CB. Sheā€™ll routinely set one page or the other to private show mode for a little while just to make it easier to focus. It allows her to give each platform her full focus for short stretches of time, but still keeps her online on the other platform with the opportunity to let those members watch for a fee (without the hassle of trying to interact with both rooms simultaneously).

I could definitely see the value in using private show functionality as a way to help manage split streaming.
I am confused. Do you not have to pay for PVT in these cases? I have no idea how to take myself pvt without paying from another of my profiles. I am way too expensive to do that. ha ha.

Curious, is that done via an app or a bot? I thought the only way CB could show the "private show" screen was if a user had started a show.

I honestly donā€™t know the mechanics of it, aside from the fact that she told me thatā€™s what she was doing.

I am confused. Do you not have to pay for PVT in these cases? I have no idea how to take myself pvt without paying from another of my profiles. I am way too expensive to do that. ha ha.

There are apps (look for peep show) on CB that allow you to charge a per minute rate in order to view the stream. It's like a hybrid between a ticket show and a private.

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
There are apps (look for peep show) on CB that allow you to charge a per minute rate in order to view the stream. It's like a hybrid between a ticket show and a private.
Thanks!
I was more interested if there was a way to show the private screen, if you're not really in a member-initiated private. Sounded like that from a previous post.
The model that I moderate for usually switches all other sites to 'offline' when she takes a private on one site. The room usually clears out then, at least the contributing members often bail and go elsewhere.
Just figured that 'private' screen might give her an opportunity to still receive some tokens if anyone wants to pay to spy, regardless of which site the full-rate private began on.
And it would also give her a chance to shut off one or two split streams at a busy time to reduce her workload.

I was more interested if there was a way to show the private screen, if you're not really in a member-initiated private.
Short answer: No.

Chaturbate does not support any way for the broadcaster, nor for apps and bots, to pretend a private show.

Apps and bots both can start a hidden show like Brit mentioned, and charge per minute or sell tickets valid for the whole show.

OBS might pretend a private show by presenting a still image that was taken during a private show. However, that seems a bad idea to me. Visitors will quickly notice that it's faked.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Status
Not open for further replies.