AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cb payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2020
Hi guys, im kind of confused.
Usually i ask for a monthly payment. so, at the end of the month i ask for the payout. But this last May , i requested the payment on day 15, concerning the period from 1 to 15 May. Everything ocurred normally and i had the tk /money on my paxum account.. Now, i requested on the last 30 of May for another cashout, considering Tokens transferred on the 16th to 31st will be sent by the 7th of the following month. Since they didnt transfered the tk, i questioned them if there was some delay, and was surprised because CB answer was:
Please note you cashed out your tokens on May 30th, 2022, However you didn't request a Daily Payout. You can request a Daily Payout(...)"... But....no, i dont want any daily payout, because what i make in tk per day is very little, sometimes to nothing to be able to start receiving daily!
I already send them a email, im waiting for their feedback, because i was not expecting that answer! I was expecting the payment till the 7th ....

Solution
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hi:) the original ticket was # 19751291, from which i got their answer of the "need to request a daily payout", to which i replied again, creating now the ticket #19752693, so i think its this one you need. I really thank ur help!
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hi:) the original ticket was # 19751291, from which i got their answer of the "need to request a daily payout", to which i replied again, creating now the ticket #19752693, so i think its this one you need. I really thank ur help!

Upvote 0
Solution
Update: i think i already got this figured all out. I got a CB reply and i understand what had happened. I forgot i had set in the past a minimum paxum payout of $100 and i was trying to cash out some $99, and besides, if u did not reach the minimum payment yet, your earnings will roll over until the minimum is reached, they said.. that's why they were suggesting the daily payout too, which allows me to cashout lower amounts, starting from $20... If somebody goes through this kind of situation, at least they now get to know how it works, and i was clarified too...i will still think if i might set up the daily payout or leave it still for now

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.