AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Performers Streaming Video But No Chat Is Available

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
In the past hour or so I've experienced an issue where models(multiple) videos are streaming, but they are not responding to tips(which are being deducted) nor acknowledging tip notes/chat messages. Only after looking at the User list did I find that the model was not listed as being in the room. They are obviously streaming somewhere else as is indicated by their activities on cam(lovense activation, talking..etc.)

I realize that the room chat uses a different type of connection, but how is this even able to occur, seeing as how users are able to still tip? One would think that once the model leaves the chat channel, her video stream would stop also. Else this could easily be exploited for tips.

It sounds like they haven't stopped streaming to CB in OBS, or maybe don't realize they're doing it. Just leaving a chat room isn't enough to end your stream when using OBS, you have to stop streaming in the software itself.

Upvote 0
Sometimes when I’m having issues, and I refresh or even restart, I won’t appear in the room. I know my viewers can see me because they will email me or send me a message on snap. But I can’t see the chat and they tell me I’m not listed in the room.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.